Nicki Minaj Deletes Her Twitter Handle! 5 Other Celebs Who Should Do the Same…

by: on | in Celebrities | 19 Comments

Splash News

Bad news, Barbies. Nicki Minaj is no longer on Twitter! After NickiDaily.com posted leaked music from the rapper, Nicki tweeted, ”Like seriously, its but so much a person can take. Good f–king bye,” and then pulled the plug on her account! While we’ve seen other celebrities like Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato return to the social network after deleting their handles, we’re worried we’ll never see @NICKIMINAJ in the future — but we’re hopeful!

So until the day comes where we can follow her feed again, here are five celebs who should follow in Nicki’s footsteps and delete their Twitters…

Selena Gomez
Besides her fab Instagram pics (which we can just look at on Instagram itself), Sel’s feed is basically all sponsored/publicity stuff. There’s nothing juicy about it. #boring

Splash News

Chris Brown
Hey, he deletes all of his tweets everytime he gets into trouble for them 2-3 months anyway…

INFphoto.com

Emma Stone
@stonenobrien has, like, no activity. It’s just such a tease!

INFphoto.com

Justin Bieber
Too. Many. RTs!!!

INFphoto.com

Rihanna
Honestly, the majority of RiRi’s recent tweets are either full of curse words,
nasty lyrics or dirty pics. She’s starting to scare us!

INFphoto.com

How do you feel about our picks? Which other celebrities need to lay off their Twitters? Would you ever delete your account?

Check Out 10 Celebrities Who Need Twitter Accounts ASAP

Tagged: , , , ,

Previous Post Emma Stone as Olive Penderghast in Easy A
5 Celebs Who We Hope Are Just Like Their Characters
Next Post Nick Jonas Playing Baseball
The Hottest (and Nottest) Sports a Guy Can Play

Comments

19 Responses to "Nicki Minaj Deletes Her Twitter Handle! 5 Other Celebs Who Should Do the Same…"

Dekorasyon says:

Somebody necessarily lend a hand to make significantly posts I might state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and so far? I amazed with the analysis you made to create this actual publish incredible. Magnificent job!

ILoVeNiAlL says:

Are you frickin’ kidding me rite now?! Justin should NOTT delete his twitter!!! Plus I think he should do more RT’s, thank you very much!

Cynthia says:

Justin delete his aacount?! Teen? What the hell is up? He RTs too much? At least he tries to notice his fans and he makes them happy. Jeez. And you say you “like” him. :(

MindlessSwaggie (: says:

Omfg Roman Zolanski (well, Nicki) deleted her account?! I hope she come back! Even though I’m lacking on Twitter…

-Asia

Camren says:

BYE I HAFT TO GO PLAY ALL BY MYSELF BECAUSE I DON’T HAVE ANY FRIENDS

dominicanchick32 says:

I agree with everything except Nicki Minaj i follow her in twitter so why she has to delete it!

Camren says:

i ment to say i could never find him. How old r u because i am 17.

Camren says:

I totally agree with u Sam. He should not delete his twitter my cousin loves justin. Sam we should catch up on face book at 5 twenty-five. THIS IS FOR SAM’S EYES ONLY.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Write me back. Oh yeah is justin on facebook i could never find. i’ll cacth up with u later on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam says:

Justin should definitely not delete his twitter because that’s where most of his fans can connect to see and be updated about him.

beliebersrunthis. says:

justin tries so make his fans happy so he RTs and replies to them. maybe every celebrity should do that for their fan. this site has a problem with every celebrity like wtf?

maria says:

i agree with all of them except Justin.. why the hell should he delete his twitter ? he makes the fans feel loved, just like Nicki did. She always replied, and Bieber tries his best to reply to his fans too. Selenas account is a joke…. LOL

xiey says:

Oh yes please Selena should delete her twitter, not dat I don’t like her I love but you know….her twitter is kinda useless. But y justin he tweet his fans and RT. He makes people feel happy and important. Maybe selena should learn how to do that.

lottie says:

seriously what is your problem with rihanna ??? she’s in like every post and you never have anything nice to say about her. leave her alone

Jill says:

Seriously, this “Teen.com” crap is so hypocrytical…

Just Me says:

I know. I mean all you do is talk about her and criticize her to no end and you never say anything nice or good about her. And if you dont like what she has to on Twitter, then dont freakin follow her…damm

Jane says:

i defo agree with the rihanna and chris brown 1s but i still like selena gomez’s

Camren says:

I LIKE ALL OF THEM EXEPT FOR ONE jANE SORRY I HAVE CAPS LOCK ON I FORGOT. TEXT BACK PLEASE I DON’T HAVE ANY FREINDS.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE. I AM 17 HOW OLD R U