by: on | in Celebrities | 3,243 Comments

UPDATE: The Poll has Closed! Click Here to Find Out Who Won!

When we decided to do round 2 of our battle for Favorite Teen.com celeb, we had no idea how intense it was gonna get. Seriously, you guys basically fought each other to the death in the comments section! So now, to keep the momentum going and to see who really reigns as number one, we’ve got the final two going head-to-head for the title. Can you guess the top 2?

It’s Justin Bieber and One Direction! Big Time Rush came in a really close third, but it seems that Directioners and Beliebers reign supreme. But who’s the ultimate of the ultimate fans? Make sure to vote now (it ends next Thursday, April 26 at 12pm ET) for Justin or 1D and make sure to come back next week where we’ll announce the winner! And maybe throw a party for ourselves in the Teen.com office in the winners’ honor. Maybe.

UPDATE: The Poll has Closed! Click Here to Find Out Who Won!

And then just check out their bods. It’s ok to vote based on looks alone. Promise.

justin-bieber-liam-payne-shirtless

Splash News

Want more Bieber goss? Make sure to “Like” us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter @teen for all the latest scoop!

Tagged: , ,

Previous Post The Wanted
What The Wanted Will Look Like in 50+ Years
Next Post Celebrities Who Care About the Environment: Drake
It’s Earth Day! 5 Celebs Who Care About The Environment

Comments

3,243 Responses to "Celeb Battle: Who’s Your Favorite Teen.com Celeb? Justin Bieber or One Direction? FINAL ROUND!"

Linda says:

Justin Bieber is so better then 1D! They just are trying to replace him! If u agree then reply

Destiny says:

1D for sure! They write about what relationships and love and fun is all about and justin bieber is just sings. One Direction is literally the most real and genuine band of all time. they are themselves and they all let their true personalities show to the world. i don’t mind some of just ins songs but i never get a real message like i do with 1D(:

Linda says:

Totally not 1D! They are just trying to replace JB! Justin is way cuter and better!

Amy says:

They’re not trying to replace him! Niall Horan has always wanted to be just like him! They just wanna be themselves & do what they love most : sing. Now, I wouldn’t say 1D is more talented than JB, we gotta acknowledge here that they’re both really talented & it depends on the people’s interests & preferences to decide whether they’re directioners, beliebers or both.

mik says:

los 2

Fitsum says:

Welcome back among the living (well the wrnitig). Missed reading your blog entries and get some inspirational material for my own photography =)I LIKE seeing you get involved with the Haiti situation. To be honest I’d like to see you making it a bit more of a bigger deal in the blog entry, people need to understand that something needs to be done. And God willing they will be moved towards action even when disasters like this one aren’t happening and they help countries with difficulties at all times. You can count on my prayer! Awesome initiative with the donating per comment. I will definitely use it as well! May God bless your initiative with this!I am looking forward to seeing more from you Alyssa.Stefan

Amariah Spindler says:

I am a Directioner and Belieber all the way!instead of choosing one or tthe other…you can have 2 favorites!its not against the law ya know!!i love them both!and i dont understand y all the fans are like : OMG will you date me?yea some of us fans are prettty but why would a famous person like 1D or JB or one of my favs Jaden Smith date just a regular girl like us?If anyone agrees hitt me up one facebook;) (Amariah Spindler,im a redhead from Haubstadt IN,Im 13)

bella says:

i vote for justin bieber. everybody likes one direction because of their song. justin bieber is so much better than one direction. all you one direction fans, you should feel pretty bad cuz JB is so much cuter and cooler than one directon. GO JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

noha says:

guys i’m a directioner and i think u shouldn’t say things like dat on justin because first u r letting one direction down. 2 because justin is a human being and he has feelings too. i understand its ur opinion bt keep the negative comments to ur self because u r hurting people and u r letting one direction down. congrats justin.

Carlos says:

——-/b4af/)—— (af`———/—//——— \——— /—//————-\——-/b4af/—/b4af———/af`—af`-/-/ /—/—/-|_—-_| -——- -(-(—(—(—/-) ) ( (-—)—)—)-)-————/ /——/————/ ———— /——-————/—-———-(———)———- to 774 people. ’nuff said.

Rian says:

You actually make it aaeppr really easy with your presentation however I to find this matter to be actually one thing which I think I’d by no means understand. It seems too complex and very broad for me. I am taking a look ahead on your next submit, I’ll attempt to get the dangle of it!

Alvy says:

One Direction All The Way Beiber Stinks It Gets Me Grossed Out Just Typer His Last Name……..GO ONE DIRECTION ONE DIRECTION ONE DIRECTION ONE DIRECTION ONE DIRECTION ONE DIRECTION GO 1D

iyanu says:

me and my friend grace anevio likes one direction and we both don’t like justin beiber because he stinks and he is a mad boy and we don’t know why the ladies like justin beiber even my friend kirsty likes him because of his hair and his music but me and grace likes one direction.

Hideki says:

i heart boobies? its a barest cancer thing. girls wear them too. basically everyone in my school has them and i think hes my age. its not that big of a deal