Stuff To Post On Your Wall: One Direction, Cory Monteith, and More!

by: on | in LOL | 9 Comments

So we’re thisclose to the weekend, and Saturday can’t come fast enough. But luckily, we found a few great celeb photos to get us through the rest of the week. We found the guys from One Direction looking like a certain Hunger Games character, Cory Monteith doing something a little… odd, and the Jonas Brothers trying to learn a new skill. We also threw in a few randos for you – tell us what you think of our photos, and don’t forget to share them with your besties!

Tumblr

Tumblr

Tumblr

Tumblr

Tumblr

Tumblr

Tumblr

Tumblr

So, what do you think of our pics? Can you make a funnier one? Tweet it @teen or post a link in the comments.

Tagged: , , , , , ,

Previous Post liam-nial-one-direction-gif-kissing
GIFts For You: Funny GIFs To Get You To The Weekend
Next Post jessie-j-funny-picture
GIFts For You: Funny GIFs To Get You To The Weekend

Comments

9 Responses to "Stuff To Post On Your Wall: One Direction, Cory Monteith, and More!"

destiny says:

lol

Dont waste those tears on those mens who hurt u says:

i like da 1D and da doggie pics so cuteee :3

Grace says:

OMG!!! That is sooo hot the photo were Zayn and Louis!! I <3 Louis!

Karren says:

I really LOVE the first one,,,.,… Coz 1D is there. I mean why would I write without them,,, wow they’re so cute lav ‘em all espeacially Zayn ,….,,, :) xoxoxo

Sam says:

The dog ones are so cute!

FC says:

I’m loving the first one. ;D

Chang says:

My oldest dauehtgr (12) watches Glee with me and even though I think these are pretty racy pictures, I won’t stop her from watching the show. We don’t subscribe to GQ or any other fashion magazines so the likelihood she’ll see them is minimal. And if she does, it opens up an opportunity for dialog with her about them and what she thinks about them and how they make her feel. Step up, parents. Don’t be afraid of having to talk to your kids or explain things to them. You are their teachers of life lessons, not their BFF. Man up and have the hard conversations. And if you aren’t willing to do that, don’t complain when your kids want to dress like that for Halloween.