So did you figure it out this time? Were you stumped until the end? If not, what gave it away? Tell us, then check out the answer key below!
1. Cher gives her school’s “tragically unhip” new girl a makeover… which helps her become even more popular than Cher!
2. The success of the movie led to the spin-off TV series Clueless in 1996.
3. The Muffs’ hit single “Kids in America” was featured in the movie’s soundtrack.
4. Josh, Cher’s love interest, is played by one of our fave comedians… Paul Rudd!
5. Brittany Murphy, whose first big role was playing Tai in this film, died in December 2009 from pneumonia. RIP Britt.
6. Cher and her BFF Dionne are both popular, rich and obsessed with fashion… remind you of Serena and Blair much?!
7. When Cher fails her driving test, she tries to talk her way into getting her license anyway… but it doesn’t work.
8. Cher and Josh make the perfect couple… but they used to be step-siblings. Not sure that’s okay.
9. Cher shares the same name as the “Goddess of Pop”… Cher!
10. “As if” and “whatever” are two of Cher’s favorite phrases, and they became huge in the 90s because of that.