5 TV Couples That Deserve To Catch a Break

by: on | in TV | 33 Comments

Some couples have it easy. They go on dates, they have fun together, they fall in love. And then there are other couples who have to fight to make it. Here are five couples on TV that seem to always be struggling. Here’s hoping the universe will finally start smiling on them! We gotta root for love!

Adam and Cassie — The Secret Circle

First Adam was off limits because he was dating Cassie’s BF. Then when they finally do date, Cassie’s dad makes their lives miserable and convinces them to drink a potion that will make them forget their love for each other. We’re hoping Cassie’s dad eventually feels bad and makes Adam remember how much he loves Cassie. Problem solved!

CW

Stefan and Elena — The Vampire Diaries

Talk about star-crossed lovers that have a bazillion things tearing them apart. Despite the major age difference, Klaus pretty much ruining their lives and, oh yeah, the fact that one’s a vampire and one’s not, Stelena is still a thing. While we do love the steamy scenes between Elena and Damon, we think she will end up with the one she was always meant to be with.

CW

Kurt and Blaine — Glee

We’ve been rooting for this couple since the beginning, but Klaine has not had it easy. But even with Sebastian and Chandler coming between them and that whole episode with Blaine’s brother, Cooper, they seem to be back on track. And besides, there’s all that flack they get for being gay! These two def deserve a break — we could not bear it if they ended up singing a breakup song!

Glee's Klaine

FOX

Emma and Ethan — The Lying Game

This relationship was built on lies, so we can see why they’d end up having trouble. And then Ethan hooked up with his GF’s twin sister? Ick. Ethan’s going to have to do some major kissing up (perhaps literally) with Emma in order to win her back. We hope he can do it because these two are just so goshdarn cute.

ABC Family

Aria and Ezra — Pretty Little Liars

Where do we start with this couple? A) There’s an age difference, B) He was her teacher, C) Their entire relationship was a secret from everyone, D) They were banned from seeing each other, E) Her parents hate him, and F) Her dad conspired to get him to leave town. Uh, we almost ran out of letters listing the reasons why Ezria shouldn’t work. But there’s just too much love between these two to stay away.

ABC Family

Which of these couples has it the hardest? Any we forgot? And who do you hope lasts forever?

Check Out the Coolest Superpowers on TV!

Tagged: , , , ,

Previous Post Alison DiLaurentis on Pretty Little Liars
7 Assumptions Made By Teen TV Shows
Next Post Canceled TV Shows: Make It or Break It
Wha-?! 6 TV Shows Cancelled Way Too Soon

Comments

33 Responses to "5 TV Couples That Deserve To Catch a Break"

Camille says:

I LOVEEE CASSIE AND ADAM!!!!! I was hoping to see them together again in the Second Season..but CW, seriously? Did they really have to cancel it? Im so pissed.

loren says:

aria and ezra should be to geather and elena should be with stefan i like those couples

amanda says:

I disagree with Elena and Stefan! It’s Delena!!!! uhhh.And I kinda want emma and thayr.

1105! says:

Ezria’s definitely been through the ringer, and I know it would be a little overboard to have 2 couples from one show, but what about Spoby? Those two have been condemned by family and neighbors since the beginning, but they still manage to overcome it all (even A – more than most couples can manage) and they love each other, no matter what.

hola says:

Klaine forever. Haters to the Left.

Looking4Love says:

Ezra and Aria NEVER will broke up. Or i’ll kill myself they just can’t broke up they are so perfect together. I THEY BROKE UP I WILL GO TO ABC FAMILY AND STARTED TO SWEAR.

oh lord says:

Klaine should break up already. It’s a boring and offensive couple.

Jackie says:

How is this couple offensive? Because they’re gay? Because Klaine and Tike are the only couples that truly love each other? Because they’ve been dating for 24 episodes and have only gotten 4 onscreen kisses? I mean, seriously. I understand that some people might not like them but how are they offensive?

Totallyawesomedarren says:

Humour me with your reasoning. Offensive? How? Is it solely based on the fact that it is two BOYS, instead of the ”normal” one boy and one girl? Does that offend you? Is Finchel offensive? They get waaay more screen time than Klaine!

hola says:

They’re not boring. They are just the most stable, healty and mature couple from the show. (With Tike, of course. Never forget.)

They’re not patetic and unhealty like Finchel.

Deal with it.

Catriona Mal says:

KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE <3

soraya thorndyke says:

I think that Elena should just leave Stephen and be with Damon because he makes her see things and he could be the worst or the best for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marie says:

Klaine of course but i wish that there is a end at the double standart, only 4 kisses in 1 year.
    Finchel kisses 8 times in “the first time” episode, Klaine 3, you do the math and see the ratio. Unfair. !finchel 16 kisses, klaine 4.

I love Elena with Damon and Stefan with equality, i could not choise between them.

Chuck and Blair are beautiful together but it never ended well, Dan is more save and quiet for her.

lixialin KAY says:

The vampire diaries is always switchs my heart!!!

RusherAndLiar says:

definitley aria and ezra, but stephan and elena have had some major problems….

spoiler says:

what about Spencer and Toby?? A do a lot of tings to separate them

Euras says:

I so agree about Stefan & Elena being meant to be :) They will soon find their way back to each other, for sure.

Jane says:

it seems every1 is rooting for Delena these days. Thankfully i was proven wrong :)
      i ship:
      Stelena
      Donnie (damon and bonnie)
      Maroline (matt and caroline)

Jessica says:

I think i like Emma and Thayer together Ethan is not good enough for her bc he cheated on her with her twin! thats messed up!

Jessica says:

Ezria:)))))))))))))))

Hayley says:

Hello, since I do not professionally do hair, I am only flmiaiar with what my products and routine are. When I was first a red head, I used to dye my hair using Garnier. You should just go to the store and check the colors out there! I am not flmiaiar with the names and it was so long ago I forgot which color I used. You really want to ask a cosmetologist who is a professional for advice! Other than that, just experiment! Sorry I could not be any more help, I wish you the best of luck with your hair.

Emmly says:

Exltemery helpful article, please write more.

Emilie says:

Je rejoins ceux du desuss ! Pour moi, c’est un personnage qui n’est pas bien traite9 et qu’on aimerait voir mieux de9veloppe9 !Bon sinon je regarde pas Grey’s Anatomy mais je vais re9pondre au reste

XXL says:

Sorry, but Elena is meant to be with Damon.

kortneyharvester says:

I think Ezria deserves a break because they just want to be together and her parents worry too much and they are too overprotective what are they gonna do when she goes to college?

Anne says:

“We think she will end up with the one she was always meant to be with.” yeah… DAMON OF COURSE!!! WHO ELSE?

Amethystrose26 says:

What about Damon and Elena, that hotel kiss was hotter than all the Stelena kisses combined.

VamiKat says:

you should’ve included Chuck and Blair

Katelynn says:

Ezria has had a very hard time, but I hope Klaine lasts!!

Wes says:

What about Liam and Annie or Chuck and Blair?

SparklySwift says:

Aria and Ezra are soul mates. I wish they would stop giving them such a hard time…