It’s High School Musical 3: Senior Year!
So did you figure it out this time? Were you stumped until the end? If not, what gave it away? Tell us, then check out the answer key below!
1. Troy had to let Gabriella leave for Stanford in order to realize that he didn’t want to go to college at his father’s alma mater – it helped him decide to go to Berkeley so they could stay together!
2. Corbin Bleu – who plays Troy’s best friend Chad – has been working hard on Broadway all year, in shows like “In the Heights” and “Godspell”!
3. Alyson Reed, who played Ms. Darbus, was supposed to reprise her role in the spin-off series Madison High. Unfortunately, the show didn’t end up happening.
4. Troy, Sharpay, Kelsi and Ryan were all considered for a Julliard scholarship… but only one of them could win it! (Okay, two of them ended up getting the scholarship, but they didn’t know that could happen)
5. Chad tried just casually asking Taylor to Prom, but got turned down. So, in order to prove how much he cared… he had to ask her in front of the whole school!
6. Lucas Grabeel, who played Sharpay’s hilarious (and surprisingly nice) brother Ryan Evans, now plays Toby in Switched at Birth!
7. ABC’s summer reality show High School Musical: Get in the Picture was all about finding someone to star in a music video that only aired in the film’s credits.
8. Sharpay tries stealing the spotlight from Gabriella throughout the whole series… and awkwardly enough, Ashley Tisdale ended up beating Vanessa Hudgens at the MTV Movie Awards in the “Breakthrough Performance Female” category for her work in the film!
9. Vanessa Hudgens’ nude photo scandal created quite the buzz, and since this is a Disney movie… we’re pretty surprised they let her stay in it.
10. Just like real teens, Troy and his friends spend their senior year trying to figure out what they want to do with their lives. Basketball or theatre? Why not both!