Harry Styles to Audition for Mick Jagger Movie Role

by: on | in Entertainment | 25 Comments

WENN

Last week, rumor had it that Harry Styles was leaving One Direction to work on a solo project. Though Harry’s mom, Anne Cox, was quick to deny the gossip, new information suggests that this may be true. Apparently while looking for candidates for a new film about The Rolling Stones’ Mick Jagger, producers and casting agents met Harry and named him the current favorite for the role.

Here are a handful of reasons why it could work out:

1. They’re both English
2. They’re musicians
3. Harry is Mick Jagger’s younger doppelganger

However, according to People UK, there is one major entity to consider:

“The film is going to be a lot of work and very demanding. If Harry takes the part it will lead to concerns about his involvement with One Direction.”

What do you think? Would Harry play a good Mick Jagger? Who else could you see up for the role? In your opinion, which other One Direction guy should dabble in acting?

Who Has More Swag — Harry Styles or Justin Bieber? Vote!

Tagged:

Previous Post Behind the Scenes of The Vampire Diaries, Set
10 Fun TV and Movie Sets We Want to Hang Out On
Next Post Kim Kardashian Holding Engagement Ring
5 Commercials That Will Never Get Made By Celebs

Comments

25 Responses to "Harry Styles to Audition for Mick Jagger Movie Role"

Moncler Jackets Sale says:

Your sweetheart beloved the girl sister significantly nevertheless your dog fell of her life exclusively upon his argue utilizing their pop.
    Moncler Jackets Sale http://www.monclerjacketcoats.net

Danielle says:

NOOOI!!! ONE DIRECTION CAN’T SPLIT UP!!!

Sage says:

I don’t want One Direction to split up. I support Harry what ever he does, even if it means he leaves the band. I agree he is not the best actor and he even said that. But what ever he does I support him and I’m happy for him, and so should you.

kate says:

he said he wouldnt and an interviewer asked why he said he wasnt a good actor

kathie styles :D says:

If harry was in a movie i would totally watch it but i dont want it to affct one direction

NiaRayee1D says:

If you saw iGo One Direction, Harry wasn’t that much of a good actor i’m pretty sure he wouldn.t do it. follow me on twitter @NiaRayee1D

Jen says:

Yes he would make a good mcjagger but HARRY BELONGS IN ONE DIRECTION AND NO WHERE ELSE!!!!! he would never do this anyways. he loves one direction (mainly louis) too much! <333

1D FOREVER says:

I TOTALY agree harry belongs with them and if he left he would leave the guyz( Niall, Liam, Zayne and Louis!) all his directioners!!!!!! and that would be UNACEPTABLE

BTW i LOVE 1d!!! <3

Karolina says:

no he would never do that. its a great offer but he cant leave behind his ”brothers”. one direction is too great of a part of his life. he also cant forget about all of his directioners! to conclude harry IS NOT leaving one direction END OF STORY! – :)

Milii says:

Would be great if harry, or directly, the band One direction involved in a movie! ♥

@!#♥1D@!#♥ says:

I ♥ HARRY BUT I DO NOT WANT TO HE LEAVE ONE DIRECTION

Aguus~ says:

I ♥ him but i dont know if he will be very good in a mooviee …

.... says:

he can’t act so don’t worry :)

So Selena Gomez says:

Fame and fortune also comes with a lies. What I’m saying is, nothings good enough for producers these days.I’m Harry Styles, and I’m a singer. right, let’s put you in a movie. I’m Demi Lovato and I’m and actress. Right, let’s release and album.

P.S These are just examples! Harry Styles migh be and excellent actor, and Demi Lovato has an AMAZING VOICE. I was just using these as examples, so don’t be affended, I’m not a hater. Xx Demi Forever!

annonimus says:

no !!!!!!! i dont want harry to leave 1d , they’re career just started . only 1 album n then quit ? thats not fair on many levels

kenz.lulu.hales ROX says:

NO HE NEEDS TO STAY WITH ONE DIRECTIO END OF STORY

hayles.lulu.kenz ROX says:

THAY ARE SO CUTE

hayles.lulu.kenz ROX says:

He cant leave

Emily says:

no idea who Mick Jagger is lol. But absolutely, positively, STAY WITH FRIGGIN ONE DIRECTION!

hayley B ROX says:

ITS HIS OWN CHOICE BUT IF HE LEAVES I WIL STOP PLAYIN THEIR MUSIC BECAUSE IF HE LEAVES ITS WILL NOT LAST LONG BECAUSE HE IS THE ONE THAT KEEPS THE BAND TOGETHER

Grace says:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He can’t!!

Caroline says:

NO! Stay with One Direction!!

HANNAH says:

NO HE NEEDS TO STAY WITH ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    END OF STORY