So did you figure it out this time? Were you stumped until the end? If not, what gave it away? Tell us, then check out the answer key below!
1. The film was nominated for three Academy Awards, in the fields of Achievement in Sound Editing, Achievement in Sound Mixing, and Achievement in Visual Effects. What, no noms for Megan Fox?!
2. The Autobots and Decepticons aren’t just robots… they’re alien robots from the planet Cybertron!
3. Lincoln Park’s “What I’ve Done” became the anthem to the film, as it was featured in most of the trailers and in the movie’s ending credits.
4. The Los Angeles battle for the future of mankind took a whole six weeks to film.
5. After seeing him help save the world, Mikaela ends up falling for Sam, even though she’s super popular and he’s a bit of a loser. Only in the movies, kids.
6. Megan Fox (just like Jennifer Aniston) has been rumored to be pregnant for a while now, but her husband is claiming that the rumors aren’t true.
7. Some girls love action flicks like this, but let’s face it… robots and Megan Fox? Total boy movie.
8. In the film’s big ending battle, a Mountain Dew vending machine turns into a dangerous and totally evil Decepticon. Talk about more than meets the eye!
9. Shia LaBeouf? Yeah, that’s Louis Stevens from Even Stevens!
10. The Military actually let the filmmakers use some real jets and soldiers for the film to make the action seem more realistic. And it totally worked – the movie definitely feels like a real war between humans and alien robots!