It’s Spice World!
So did you figure it out this time? Were you stumped until the end? If not, what gave it away? Tell us, then check out the answer key below!
1. The Spice Girls were in the delivery for the birth of their movie-bestie’s baby. And she had a girl! Go figure.
2. The Spice Girls already sold millions of albums prior to releasing Spice World.
3. Millie Small’s hit ”My Boy Lollipop” was recorded by the girls and was featured in the movie’s hilarious boat scene.
4. As the girls perform, they of course had backup dancers…extremely cute, British backup dancers that is.
5. Emma, Mel B., Mel C., Victoria and Geri were a girl band who lived together on a tour bus.
6. Five inch platform shoes and skin tight dresses…remind you of anyone? Cough, Lady Gaga, cough.
7. The girls’ stage names were Posh Spice, Sporty Spice, Baby Spice, Scary Spice and Ginger Spice…one for every different kind of girl!
8. If the Spice Girls had one thing to say, it was “GIRL POWER!”
9. Baby Spice’s infamous swing hanging from her bedroom celing left millions of girls (and probably boys) jealous.
10. Sigh, Victoria Beckham (aka Posh Spice) is beautiful, talented and married to hottie David Beckham…not fair!