by: on | in Celebrity News | 9 Comments

Selena Gomez Elle Magazine Cover

Elle

Selena Gomez has come a long way from her Disney Channel days. Ditching her t-shirts and converse for a more sophisticated look on the July 2012 cover of Elle, Sel is proving to her fans that she, too, is growing up. The teenage triple-threat opened up about herself, being honest and yet remaining private, especially about her relationship with superstar Justin Bieber:

“If I’ll share anything with you, it’s that he really is a hopeless romantic. I had just mentioned it in the car – all I said is that I really want to see Titanic again, and then…”

Well, we all know what happened next.  Justin rented out The Staples Center in Los Angeles for a romantic dinner and movie.  What a guy.  Although Sel has had a great couple of years, she didn’t shy away from speaking about her past. She spilled:

“I can remember about seven times when our car got stuck on the highway because we’d run out of gas money. [My mother] saved up to take me to concerts. She took me to museums, aquariums, to teach me about the world, about what’s real.”

Between romancing Justin, launching her first-ever perfume and starring in a much more mature film, Spring Breakers, it seems that Sel will never slow down, and let’s face it, she probably won’t.

Check out this behind-the-scenes video of Sel’s cover shoot:

For more of Selena’s interview, pick up the July 2012 issue of Elle.

What do you think about Selena taking on a more mature persona? What are you most looking forward to hearing her talk about? What do you think of her cover look?

Check Out Demi Lovato on the Cover of Cosmopolitan!

Tagged: , ,

Previous Post one-direction-video-still
One Direction Set to (Maybe) Star in their Own 3D Movie
Next Post justin-bieber-forbes-main
Justin Bieber Covers Billboard AND Forbes Magazines!

Comments

9 Responses to "Selena Gomez Talks About Her Past, Her Future and Her BF Justin in the July 2012 Issue of Elle"

CrazyA says:

Wow she looks stunning im so shocked she is so mature now…:)

Anthony says:

It’s a real plasreue to find someone who can think like that

xiey says:

I love sel. She looks sexy. And I’m glad she’s happy and with JB. But I miss her friendship with Demi. I want Delena back. :’( :’(

Mercedes says:

I think she she be he self and do what she thinks is good for her.i really want her to talk about her fashion cause she is my role model.she looks so goreous like always I love herrr!!:)

Skyla says:

I lv u selena gomez

i was wondering if you go out with jb?

Slena&Demi FAN!!! says:

Ohhh shes growing up.Im sooo proud of her.I wonder if she and Demi ever became friends again? . Best Wishes to Selena hope she stays on the right path.

amber says:

wat’s up with her lips????
    they look swolen

`Barbara Bretas Viana Heleno says:

eu aaammmoooo a Selena Gomez,a Nathalia Ramos,o Brad kavanq,a Demi Lovato,o Joe Jonas,o Kevin Jonas, o Nick Jonas,a Mariana Lessa,a Kelsey Chow,o Michael Musso e a Victoria Justince.a Ana Maluvol ten,a Clariza Clayton etc
    eu aaaammmmoooo mmmmmuuuuuiiiittoooooo todos eles

Paul says:

who has seen the charming Selena wants never to see a Lovato