It’s The House Bunny!
So did you figure it out this time? Were you stumped until the end? If not, what gave it away? Tell us, then check out the answer key below!
1. Anna Faris, Emma Stone, Rumer Willis, Katharine McPhee, and Tyson Ritter (from All-American Rejects!) all star in the movie.
2. “I Want Candy,” performed by Bow Wow in the movie, was also recorded by Aaron Carter years later.
3. Although Shelley thinks flirting with Oliver is the way to go, he turned her down for being too forward.
4. This movie and Sorority Row both focus on, well, sororities.
5. Shelley discovers that her calling in life is to be a house mother for the Zeta Alpha Zeta sorority.
6. You can catch Shaq partying at the Playboy Mansion in a brief scene. “HARMONYYYYY!”
7. In perhaps the funniest scene in the movie, Shelley explains that she has to repeat the girls’ name in a demonic voice in order to remember them.
8. The Zeta girls are at first known as the “losers,” but when Shelley comes along and gives them makeovers, the girls become just as superficial as the other sororities. In the end, they realize that they became the girls that tormented them, and didn’t get caught up in popularity.
9. Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone met while filming The Amazing Spider-Man and are now a super cute couple. We bet Andrew loves Emma in this flick!
10. Emma Stone’s first major acting role was in Superbad, also starring Jonah Hill and Michael Cera.