The countdown to one of this summer’s biggest blockbusters, The Amazing Spider-Man, has begun and we could not be more excited about it. In the untold story of Peter Parker, we get to see the story of his parents and what happened to them and watch him fall in love with Gwen Stacy. Basically everyone is heading out to see this movie and you’re going to be super left out if you don’t, but in case you need some more convincing reasons, check out the list below:
1. Two words, Andrew Garfield. He is beautiful and we could stare at him forever, especially when he is running around in a tiny little suit.
2. Two more words, Emma Stone. Our favorite starlet has taken over the acting world and we are freaking OBSESSED with her. From Easy A to The Help and Crazy, Stupid, Love – it’s safe to say that we have a total girl crush on her.
3. Now that we think about it, The Amazing Spider-Man is the best date-night movie possible! There’s a love story, plus some armrest-gripping intense scenes to get you and your crush together.
4. It’s a totally different story than previous versions. The Amazing Spider-Man sticks more to the original comic book version of the story and Emma Stone’s character Gwen Stacy, is Peter Parker’s first love, long before he ever met Mary Jane Watson.
5. There are cool side-characters too! Check out our interview with Pair of Kings star Kelsey Chow who plays Sally Avril in the movie.
Are you going to see The Amazing Spider-Man on July 3? Excited to see Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield on the big screen?