Did you guess it? Was it difficult? Easy as pie? What gave it away? Tell us in the comments, then check out the answer key below!
1. Shrek is based off of a 1990 fairy tale picture book by William Steig.
2. Gingerbread Man, the Three Blind Mice, Pinocchio and the Three Little Pigs are just some of the classic fairy tale characters that help Shrek in his journey.
3. Both Eddie Murphy (Donkey) and Mike Myers (Shrek) were cast members on SNL in the ‘80s!
4. Shrek and Fiona are bright green ogres!
5. Shrek 2, Shrek the Third and Shrek Forever After are all sequels and then there’s Shrek the Halls and Scared Shrekless that were holiday specials. Plus, there have been several Shrek video games and a Shrek ride at Universal Studios!
6. Cameron Diaz, who voices Princess Fiona, famously dated Matt Dillon, Jared Leto, Justin Timberlake and New York Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez.
7. Shrek is one of 15 fictional characters, including Mickey Mouse and Bugs Bunny, to have a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
8. Donkey has some of the funniest lines in the movie! “We can stay up late swapping manly stories, and in the morning, I’m making waffles!”
9. Shrek and Donkey get into a fight, but by the end of the movie, they make up and save Princess Fiona together.
10. There’s no better way to end a movie than this!