Did you guess the right movie? Was it super easy? Way too hard? Which question gave it away? Tell us in the comments, then check out the answer key below!
1. Brad Pitt was a co-producer of Kick-Ass. Like the Brad Pitt! Maybe you’ve heard of him?
2. Dave uses MySpace so people can reach out to him for help.
3. Chloe Moretz won the MTV Movie Award for Best Breakout Star and Biggest Badass Star, and she was also nominated for Best Fight!
4. Kick-Ass, Hit-Girl, Red Mist… need we go on?
5. Christopher Mintz-Plasse played McLovin in Superbad. Best. Character. Ever.
6. “Starry Eyed” by Ellie Goulding was featured on the official Kick-Ass soundtrack!
7. Aaron Johnson (22), who plays Dave/Kick-Ass, married director Sam Taylor-Wood, who is – get ready for it – 45! They have two daughters together.
8. It’s official: Aaron Johnson and Christopher Mintz-Plasse have both signed on for Kick-Ass 2!
9. Kick-Ass is based off of a comic series by the same name written by Mark Millar and illustrated by John Romita Jr.
10. The heroes (and villains) of this flick are all kids/teens.