5 Reasons Why Justin Bieber Might Be Hollywood’s New Bad Boy

by: on | in Celebrities | 26 Comments

Justin Bieber used to look like the kid who was a pro at walking old ladies across the street, but now the only thing we’re worried about is accidentally hitting one of them while speeding down the road in his Fisker. First is was Shia LaBeouf, then Joe Jonas — but with so many incidents with the cops and a lawsuit on his hands, could the Biebs be following their bad boy footsteps? Here’s why we’re thinking maybe…

He’s throwing punches. If anyone defends his girlfriend, it’s the Biebs — but did he really need to smack someone in the face while doing so? While Jelena was out on a date, the paparazzi were all over them (surprise, surprise!). While one of the photogs was trying to snap pics of them, the Biebs supposedly hit him right in the kisser. Ouch.

WENN

He was almost a baby daddy. OK, not really, but when that crazy lady (Mariah Yeater) said the Biebs was the father of her baby, it definitely caused some controversy. But, c’mon girl — he’s dating SelGo. What Belieber is going to believe you?

Twitter

He’s reckless. If you happen to see a Fisker cruising down the road at 120 mph, it might just be the Biebs — he obvi has a need for speed. He told everyone his Fast and the Furious-worthy act was because he was being followed by the paparazzi, but who wouldn’t want to drive one of the most expensive cars in the world as fast as possible? You don’t fool us for a second, Justin.

WENN

He’s got a lawsuit on his hands. Any fan that goes to a Justin Bieber concert should know there’s going to be a lot of screaming, but right now, Justin’s dealing with a woman who said the crowd was a little too wild, causing her hearing damage. And, she wants $9 million to make things better. Maybe she should have saved the hassle and bought some earplugs.

WENN

He has attitude problems. (According to people in the UK, anyway.) Evidently when Justin was promoting his new album, “Believe,” he was being rude and mocking the English accent. Then later, he “scowled” when someone compared his music to Justin Timberlake’s solo album. Who wouldn’t want to be compared to the legendary JT?

WENN

Are Justin Bieber’s Tweets to Madison Beer All Staged?

Tagged:

Previous Post one-direction-all-access-part-2
Go Behind-the-Scenes With One Direction in “All Access 1D Part 2: US”!
Next Post selena-gomez-birthday-07-22
Leave Your Birthday Wishes For Selena Gomez’s 20th Birthday!

Comments

26 Responses to "5 Reasons Why Justin Bieber Might Be Hollywood’s New Bad Boy"

Knik says:

This is one reason why I laugh at this certain fan base, most of the time people that do stuff like this cant put a second more into lettering which often leads to a fan base getting mocked and eventually, deplinishing and having hope in something that is a lost cause, like there being no war, it’s this kind of stuff that makes me neutral with the masses, and before someone comments about this comment, I don’t care. Also “Bieber” only takes about a second more to type than “Biebs”. Also try saying “Bieber is still good” instead of “Biebs is soooo good stil”, its making you and you’re fan base look bad.

Truthy says:

It really annoys me when ppl mock the british accent! This has put me off JB 4ever!! I want to go up to hi and mock his amercian accent!!!

Ariel says:

I puch that person to! Stop following and stalking people and get a life!

rosalinda says:

u rock justin luv u team jelena

Chanel says:

Hé is only acting like that because, he doesn’t want anybody to think he is a gay ( if I can say it like that). Sorry Justin you kind of are, just do yourself a favor at get the hell out of the closet will ya..!! Just saying

KEKE (L.B) says:

NO COMMENT ON THIS RITEE HURRR

Ashley says:

not cool bro, no one makes fun of the english accent!

Kristine says:

I know that everyone makes mistakes but not all the time. jb is a famous person, he should at least protect his reputation. And those things stated above is not acceptable.

StayStrong says:

He’s just growing up. Just because he’s in the spot light doesn’t mean he’s going to be perfect. I love Justin no matter what.

Stuxain says:

It’s amusing how you can love someone who is taking his fame and power and abusing it any way possible, is inconsiderate, rude, and objectionable.
      He’s a bad role model for kids who want to be famous. You wonder why he’s so sweet in his songs, cuz I he can rehearse and control that, but when he’s out in the real world he’s nothing like what his songs claim.

Eloisa Chiprez says:

maybe he is a bad boy ..and so what if he is everyone has always been bad in their lives before no ones perfect

PMS says:

Whatever..,jb songs are superb,awesome…

Mary says:

I agree with Lola,Ian Somerhalder is real bad boy(but i like him) Biebes is just growing up,and thats normal that guy can be rude i n this age,we just judge him cuz he is famous.And i dont think Joe Jons was a bad boy,he is such a sweety.Biebs is not a bad boy,he is just trying to be grown up,and btw he is more grown up from One Direction guys,but they are older than Biebs…Hope everyone understands that we should live our life and not Biebes or someone else

molly says:

BAD BOY?!?! yeah right! he is one of the most nice guys in the world and I am not just saying that because I like his music. All guys should be like him and I agree with Lola sometimes people forget that JB is just a teen who needs his privacy and respect. I mean all this belibiers are just insane so he is not calm in public.

Someone says:

Stupiddd!!! Justin isn’t like that and he had reasons for all of those! He is not a bad boy!! I loveee himmmm!!!!! <333

unknown says:

really?? every popstar maks mistakes u act as if he makes things happen on purpose… i dont htink theres such thing as justin bieng a badboy i mean how culd he get blamed for mariah bringing him to court r paprazzi chasing him// i mean come on now

best frnd says:

Jb I luv u are u cute And i love your song boyfriend I can be a
    Gentleman treat u how u want lol.

Anonymous says:

i do not really know

Lola says:

Justin Bieber? A bad boy? Really? @_@ I laugh at that. He’s not a bad boy–a real bad boy would be someone like Damon Salvatore (Justin is no Damon. And I hate to even put their names in the same sentence. Nobody should compare Damon,a bad-ass,dangerous vampire,to some pop singer). I just think Justin is a teenager who needs to,above all,respect the law,and get his temper–and attitude–in check.

Natalia says:

I agree he is definitely a teen who needs to think before he does something.

amanda says:

lol no jb a bad boy noooo but he is gettin better at his songs nd luv his perfume nd my fav song bye him is maria lol he called her out!

VervainLacedBourbon says:

AJSHENSHSNWSLSJWM,SJDYTSNAJHSHNWMS *dead* Damon Salvatore, no one can compare. Even when Damon’s being good he’s bad. God! It makes me miss Season one Damon just thinking about it..

If Justin was a bad boy, that is an insult to all ACTUAL bad boys. There’s a difference between bad ass and disrespectful.