by: on | in Celebrity News | 31 Comments

Universal

When rumors — and a magazine cover — surfaced yesterday that Kristen Stewart allegedly cheated on Robert Pattinson with her Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders, the Internet declared war on the Twilight heroine, or chose to believe that it was all a hoax. And after much debate over the authenticity of the first picture, as well as supposed denial from Rupert’s wifeLiberty Ross, the new photographic evidence is unquestionable. And all true.

In an official statement, Kristen says, ”I’m deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I’ve caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I’m so sorry.”

A few hours later, this was followed up with an apology from Rupert. In an exclusive to People, Rupert says, “I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family. My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together.”

Now, the world waits the next words from Liberty and, of course, Robert. Though no public announcements have been made by either, Rupert’s wife did send out a couple cryptic tweets only moments before deleting her Twitter account entirely, one including a quote by Marilyn Monroe: “Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.”

Battle of the KStew Movies!

Tagged: , , ,

Previous Post Justin Bieber Japanese Kanji Music Tattoo
Justin Bieber Debuts New Japanese Tattoo at the 2012 Teen Choice Awards
Next Post Lady Gaga Bratz Manufacturer Lawsuit
Lady Gaga Sued for $10 Million By Bratz Doll Manufacturers

Comments

31 Responses to "Kristen Stewart Admits to Cheating on Robert Pattinson with ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’ Director"

laryssa says:

rapaz, vcs mal agradecidos, kristen ainda tirou foto pra divulgar o site de vcs, e vcs ficaram tirando onda de uma coisa que nunca existiu, vão tudo tmar no rabo

niharika says:

my heart is totally broken :’(

lily says:

ok i understand all of you who are saying that she is good and that you love her and everything and i understand that you think that she was over judged because she’s famous or a woman but just think about it she is not a little girl any more she can make her own decisions and she decided to cheat and what is the worst thing she cheated on her boyfriend who loves her and thinks she’s great. i could understand if they had problems or he was beating her or flirting with other girls. But like this? and she did it twice. but first time no one paid any attention because when it comes to choosing robert over michal than it’s ok. bravo kris!

bianca says:

why kristen stewart cheat on robert pattinson?

tracey riley says:

l am very shock kristen cheats on robert wiv her married wiv 2 kids i hope they are work it out get back togehter kristen is crazy love robert he is madly in love wiv kristen no spilt them up no way good luck to robert and kristen

Kassidy says:

Wow she seems SO depressed. : P

aly says:

i think in a way it’s wrong but i’m sure kristen and robert can work it out maybe because they are in love so i think they will work it out.:)

Emily says:

Wait so did she or did she not cheat on Robert? I’m still confused lol .-. But if she did, then that’s just really stupid. Not only did she cheat, the person she was cheating with, cheated (if that makes sense…). He has a wife and children, that’s really disgusting. I feel really bad for Robert Pattinson cause he obviously reallyyyyy loves Kristen. And I feel bad for the kids and their mom, because I know how that feels and it’s one of the worst emotional feelings in the world. If I were Robert, I would give Kristen a second chance, just because I believe in second chances. Of course, if she ruins that, then just dump her lol. I don’t believe in third chances :P

vivica says:

thats her buissnes yall shouldnt have nhun to say about dat gurl thats between robert and her she shouldnt have to ammit in front of every one dhuh

Mary says:

Hey ppl lets not judge her cuz noone relly knows what happened in that moment,maby she fell a little crush on Rupert but then she understood what she is doing.I rlly agree that we wont watch breaking down 2 as we watched all the other series,and even if Rob would give her chance , the fans cant look at Robsten as they looket before all this.She failed her carier,her films and her life but Rob can make situation better,but no man can stand when they are cheated and not loved so lets hope this story gonna end up well and without break ups.And lets understand Kristen,everyone can make wrong desisions

Chantelle says:

Kristen, I’m shocked. Now what are we going to do in breaking dawn part 2?!? We are not going to feel like your characters romance with Edward is real. We won’t be able to think you are Bella Cullen, we’ll think your Kristen Stewert. The girl who cheated on her own husband who most girls would die for. I’m sorry Kristen, I don’t mean to hate. I still like you & all, I never could not like you to be honest. The characters & roles you play are fab. But what you did was just plain wrong. I do think Robert should give you another chance, but just think that trust he had in you is NEVER going to be the same. Then you deleted your twitter account? That has really upset me. I follow you & because I live in the UK I never get to see your tweets that you tweet in the day (In America) & am excited for the morning, I saw NONE of the drama because you deleted your twitter. I think I made my point, thank you.

Kelly says:

Totally True :)

Chantelle says:

I know LoL! I am just gutted that this isn’t actually a fairytale. I’m thinking that this is a bit of a set up though, to get publicity for BOTH the #SWATH & #BDP2 how about you?

avery says:

how sufficiantly stupid can a person be. no im not saying that kristn is stupid but im saying that her instincts to cheat on rob; her love for 4 years now with a 43 year old dirctor; husband and father was really wrong. immean seriously did ou see :thouse: scenes in breaking dawn part 1. i mean serously do something like hat on film and then still have an offscreen relationship with that person it takes a lot of dignity

Mia says:

THIS ENTIRE THING DONT SURPRISE ME AT ALL. MOST HOLLYWOOD STARS SLEEP WITH GUYS TO GET A ROLE, & ITS OBVIOUS THEY GOT CAUGHT OR NOBODY WOULD BE HEARING OF THIS. KRISTEN IS ALREADY SEEN AS TRAILER TRASH, NOW SHE JUST APPEARS TO BE A HOMEWRECKER EVEN THO I DOUBT LIBERTY WILL DIVORCE RUPERT UNLESS SHE’S REALLY HURT- MOST PPL JUST SWEEP THIS STUFF UNDER THE RUG WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY. AS FOR ROBERT OHWELL, IF KRISTEN BROKE UP WITH MICHAEL ANGARANO HE SHOULD’VE KNOWN THAT SHE WAS TRASH, SERIOUSLY LOOK HOW FLAKY SHE IS. ROBERT’S NOT CUTE BUT FEEL SORRY FOR HIM & ANYBODY COULD’VE SEEN THIS COMING.

Kelly says:

That is true

NICCI BITCH says:

TRAILER TRASH?! GUESS YOU NEVER HEARD OF THE TERM BULLYING?! YEA THAT KINDA WHAT YOUR DOING TO KS SHE IS AN AMAZING ACTRESS BUT SHE MADE A MISTAKE SO YOU DONT HAVE TO THROW HER UNDER THE FREAKIN BUS JUST TO GET A HIGH FROM BEING WHAT YOU ARE A BULLY!!!!

Destiny says:

You guys dont know whats going on in the relationship so dont judge her we are all human and we make mistakes the only difference between her and us is that she in this business and her private life and wht she done is out there so harsh and nosy people can judge i dont hate her cause i dont know her no one should … yes it was wrong but just because he hot with a amazing accent doesnt mean anything that doesnt make a great relationship.. KS is in the business to entertain us not to show or tell us what she do everyday she doesnt have to explain to nobody but Robert and people are worrying about this when there are people doing worse but they never talk about those situations

Zeina says:

Once a cheater, always a cheater. I’m so disappointed Kristen.

EmoChick says:

It was wrong, but everyone in this world sins. So many people have affairs, but Kristen’s famous so she gets a ton more of hate for it than any of us would. I am praying the relationship will survive.
      <3 EMO =-)

keke (L.B) says:

ok this upsets me and its kinda ok i love the fact that she told him and admitted it instead of lying. it makes me upset because u hv fricken Robert Pattinson what more can u ask for. hes a musician and has an amazing accent

Maya says:

Dang!! I’m not gonna just write her off the face of the earth but i did not expect this! oh gosh, that’s so wrong! I hope she learns from this! It’s not only Rob but Taylor. Taylor is like her bff. How is he gonna react? this is meassed up!

TeamRobert says:

I cant believe she would actually do that. I would’ve never believed it, but now i just might hate her forever. I mean actually hurt her boyfriend with a man twice her age its gross and totally disturbing, not only to Robert, but to the directors family and all of her fans or ex-fans now.

Leilane says:

Are you sorry? How can you say you’re sorry for having an affair with a married man? How can you be so fake? Oh my God! This is so embarrassing, you betrayed her boyfriend with a married man with young kids, and then laughed in the face of these people, Kristen, it was what you did. And now apologizes. But I have to tell you one thing: We don’t betray those who love and respect. Last Sunday you showed your cheerful face as if nothing was wrong. And now it seems you’re stuck in the music of Rihanna. You just feel sorry you get caught, you deserve applause, but now it’s time to go, you look so dumb right now, so just go on and take a bow!

avery says:

You are 100 percent right! But even if Kristen hadn’t gotten caught i still think she would have told Rob. I’m really trying to say that loving someone is amazing bcause you have him and he has you. But if you love that one person and then decide that they’re not really satifying you even though you stll love them knowing that if you let him go its going to kill you. Imagine how it would feel being left and letten go of event though you didn’t want that to happen. Yet again you’re living in the world of Rihanna lyrics : Loving you is suicide. I don’t know if I should stay or should I hide. And You told me that you love me even though it’ was a lie.

Lola says:

Of all the young couples in Hollywood (Selena and Justin,Liam and Miley,Kristen and Rob,etc.),the one I least expected to end/fall apart because one cheating on the other, was Kristen and Rob. And I like Kristen,actually,better than Selena and Miley combined and a trillion times THAT. I’d always thought one half of the aforemented couples,okay,Miley,would’ve been most likely to cheat. But . . . what Kristen did was . . . just . . . plain . . .wrong. And I had originally refused to believe it. I’m not going to hate on her,but it’s one thing to cheat,and then there’s cheating with someone who is married and has kids. -,-

Carla says:

Con razon obtuvo el papel en esa pelicula..
    Rightly won the role in that movie ..