Quiz: Which One Direction GF Are You?

by: on | in Celebrity Quizzes | 86 Comments

Twitter

We all know that every time a member of One Direction is spotted with a new girl, our hearts break juuuust a little bit. Even if the guy has been in a relaysh since forever — like Elounor! — we can’t help but think that we’d be perf for Niall, Louis, Liam, Zayn or Harry. So, we thought it’d be appropriate to put together a little quiz to determine which 1D girlfriend you’re most like! Keep clicking — you know you wanna.

START QUIZ

Tagged: , ,

Previous Post Instagram
Quiz: How Well Do You Know Celeb Word Tattoos?
Next Post Marie Claire
Quiz: Which of Miley Cyrus’ Personas Are You Most Like?

Comments

86 Responses to "Quiz: Which One Direction GF Are You?"

sexy says:

I LOVE YOU HARRY STYLES AND THE BAND TO BUT I WANT TO HAVE BABIES WITH U HARRY

riddhi ( snnek) says:

i think one direction is amazing and i have played all there quizzes till now and they all like me as a friend i love to sing and i am famous in my school for singing one direction songs i live in india . i am sure that i will meet one direction and in future i will give rise to new one direction this is my life long dream i luv to enjoy my life . my first autograph would be to one dircetion. always luv you guys . ill see u later in 2020 or maybe before that in america . louis by the way i luv your joke… why did the mushroom went to the party because it was a fungy . bye then gotta go see u later . wait for me in future your up rising new one direction member riddhi . i am the well wisher for u guys i am not crazy about u guys but i just want to be your best friend through good bonding.. nice chatting bye

Angela says:

Some of u guyz r so rude.don’t act lyk u own one direction.nd elanor is not fat!

julia giordano says:

i think elonour is really fat and is a b**** like scerena and daniel

desere says:

i love harry he is a good singer i love zayn mailk he likes good and a good singer i like the best song ever

sabrina says:

I love Niall because he likes to have a laugh with someone and i love the Irish culture. Really i love all of them hard to choose.

Amy says:

i love you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so s so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so MUCH. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ZAYN

tegan says:

Loose is mine hands of girls✴

Chloe says:

I love niall sooooo much he mine and love him!!!!!!! <3

abrriti says:

i lov one d each nd everyone r reallly cute!!!!!!all5of them r good in their way really cooool guys ;lllllooooovvvvv one d as always!!”

i like LIAM all the way says:

I love 1 D they are awe I can’t wait intell they came to South Africa my and my friendz is there BIGGEST FANZ ever I whant to live in Londen becouse they live there I JUST LOVE THEM

Emily jeromimo says:

O.m.g I love hery;)

destany says:

I relly love loise

kaylea says:

why does ever one think its ok to own the one direction i think that they can choose who ever they want. If you guys think you own zain,niall,louis,liam,harry, think again. They can be who they are if there ingaged or dateing some one o’well. And dont fight over them its bull crap and dont curse at any one bc they like them too gosh.

MIKAYLA SUMEY says:

HARRY IS MINE MARIA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria says:

Harry is my fav!!!!!

humza says:

I want a girl who can understand me

Dallysakaba says:

Zayn is mine back the fuck off