From Dianna Agron to Anna Kendrick, The 10 Best Dressed Celebs of the Week!

by: on | in Best Dressed of the Week | 18 Comments

WENN/Celebuzz

So many events — like the ParaNorman premiere and the InStyle Summer Soiree — means so many fab ladies  to choose from for best dressed. But somebody’s gotta do it, right? So we narrowed it down to the chicest chicks, including Dianna AgronKhloe KardashianAnna Kendrick and more. Who will be dubbed #1 for the week? That’s up to you.

Ariel Winter at the Odd Life of Timothy Green Movie Premiere

Dianna Agron Shopping in Paris, France

Photo: WENN

Elizabeth Gillies at the 23rd Annual Einstein Hamptons Family Day

Photo: WENN

Jessica Parker Kennedy During a Fitting in Beverly Hills

Photo: WENN

Check Out Last Week’s Best Dressed Celebs!

Tagged:

Previous Post Khloe Kardashian at the Hpnotiq Harmonie Launch Party
From Khloe Kardashian to Nikki Reed, The 10 Best Dressed Celebs of the Week!
Next Post Shay Mitchell at Teen Vogue's 2012 Back-To-School Event at The Grove
From Francia Raisa to Shay Mitchell, The 10 Best Dressed Celebs of the Week!

Comments

18 Responses to "From Dianna Agron to Anna Kendrick, The 10 Best Dressed Celebs of the Week!"

orville says:

ashley tisdale is so beautiful.

Lizba says:

I love this book it covers all my needs for enicresixg on the ball so far. Great for beginners or advanced people. Just wish it were spiral-bound! It would be more durable and easier to use while I’m learning all the exercises.

Brooke says:

i think liz gillies liz gillies liz gillies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hasapasapostara says:

liz giles liz giles liz giles liz giles liz giles liz giles liz giles liz giles

Tymia says:

Liz Gillies,I chose her ’cause I feel sorry that Victorious is being cancelled and she looks beautiful in her white dress =) !

jane says:

Dianna Agron hands down, the girl always has on the most gorgeous clothes.

Crystalite says:

Awesome!My son loves collecting fireugs that come in a you-never-know-what-you’ll-get-next series. Doesn’t matter much what they are, he loves them all. One year I nabbed a box from the gift shop at the art museum and dropped it in his Christmas stocking. He excitedly tore open the box on Christmas morning to find a conversation heart printed with “I HATE YOU”. He looked at me in bewilderment, saying “Santa hates me?” I felt really bad, but I just couldn’t stop laughing!

carli says:

Olivia Holt look so glamorous and Liz totally changed.

Dipak says:

Reminded me immediately of the strip club Deja Vu strip clubs syiang “hundreds of beautiful girls, and three ugly ones” or something like that.Perhaps the order was for their staff party?

Lauren Elizabeth Collins says:

I have also loved Ashley Tisdale for my whole life so I want her and Elizabeth to both win best dressed!!!

Ishu says:

By December 12, 2010 – 5:12 PM@Aileen Haha you\’re so cute.@Alison I am getting back to you soon!@alex Thanks. Yeah, the Google Webfonts are super puolpar among designers it seems. Great minds ;)

Abraham says:

Check out google’s home page today, it’s Steampunk and iecrnattive (pull the red lever on the right side)!Of course, this is probably a one day thing ‘cos it’s Jules Verne’s birthday… but if you see this in time, I think you’ll like it!!Leesa

Andrea says:

Ash as Ashley looks amazing

gigi says:

I LOVE LIZ GILLIES <3 SHE GETS MY VOTE.

Sina says:

Dianna Agron is the best dressed girl IN THE WORLD!!! Love her…!! <3 <3 <3

Jane says:

Please use pictures where we can actually see their clothes. (Sasha and Sarah?)

Lauren Elizabeth Collins says:

Elizabeth is always the best at everything!!! She’s beautiful with a great voice and I am her number one fan! I love her she’s amazing!

Em says:

At least Liz Gillies gets SOMETHING this week, what with Victorious being cancelled and all.