Did you guess the right movie? Was it super easy? Way too hard? Which question gave it away? Tell us in the comments, then check out the answer key below!
1. Chris Evans, who plays the title character, has been in six super hero movies so far: Fantastic Four, TMNT, Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, Captain America: The First Avenger and The Avengers.
2. CA’s special effects team used CGI to piece together Chris Evans’ head and scrawny body doubles to create the on-screen pre-Captain America Steve Rogers.
3. Sebastian Stan, who plays Steve’s BFF and fellow soldier Bucky Barnes, stars in The Apparition with Tom Felton AKA Draco Malfoy. It comes out this Friday!
4. The official title for the sequel is Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
5. Captain America was, as the title suggests, the first member of the Avengers Initiative.
6. Stanley Tucci, who plays German scientist Dr. Abraham Erskine, plays Caesar Flickerman in THG.
7. All but the last few scenes take place in 1942 and 1943 during World War II.
8. They fight over the magical Tesseract cube, an unlimited power source that becomes seriously important in The Avengers.
9. Chris Evans and Samuel L. Jackson reprise their CA roles in The Avengers, and we saw a much older version of Dominic Cooper’s character Howard Stark in Iron Man 2.
10. Steve Rogers is injected with the Super-Soldier Serum and becomes Captain America. Plus, remember this scene from The Avengers?