5 Reasons We’re Still Obsessed with Gangnam Style

by: on | in LOL | 13 Comments

Sometimes when a video goes viral, we’re not quite sure why it became so popular (we’re looking at you Nyan Cat). But, in the case of PSY’s “Gangnam Style” video, even though we’re still not 100 percent sure what is going on in the vid, we can completely understand why people are obsessed.

We’re still obsessed with it ourselves. First, rewatch the original:

Although the video was released over a month ago and is super popular in other parts of the world, it was just heating up when we featured it in this episode of The Click Clique. But our love continues. Here are five GIF reasons why we can’t get enough “Gangnam Style” in our lives.

1. Who knew that horseback riding was such an awesome dance inspiration? Move over shopping cart and sprinkler!

2. You gotta love a little bit of a dance battle in the middle of a parking lot. C’mon, who doesn’t?!

3. This little kid can dance better than any grown adult we know (and Justin Bieber).

4. PSY actually reminds us of a cross between Ken Jeong and Justin Bieber, making him 100 percent awesome.

5. We’ve always wanted to witness (or participate in a flash mob), and this video has quite a few spontaneous dance parties that leave us pretttttty jealous.

This post was brought to you by the nice people at Coca-Cola. We hope it made your day a little funnier. Be sure to share it with your friends and check out the Ahh-Giver app on Facebook to send your friends a funny message and a Coke.

Watch Meghan and Cat’s Epic ‘Gangnam Style’ Lip Dub!

Tagged:

Previous Post aylorgif
GIFts For You: Funny GIFs to Get You to the Weekend
Next Post Jennifer Lawrence Meme: Why is Finnick Kissing Peeta?
Stuff To Post On Your Wall: ‘Catching Fire’ Edition

Comments

13 Responses to "5 Reasons We’re Still Obsessed with Gangnam Style"

duygu says:

allahım ya bune böyle

Maria says:

I can really realte to what you are writing. Being a foreigner can be diffult as they might not let you in entirely, in way that can not be changed. Just accepting it and try to adapt the best you can is the best way to lead a life which doesn’t make you lonely and feel out of place. Every day I feel kind of out of place, and that people in general doesn’t like me, but I am trying to kill that feeling. Every one staring is one thing which makes me uncomfortable, and pointing. Luckily good friends makes up for that I think, foreign friends are great to have as you can speak about things which might offend others, as they can’t put them selfs in that exact spot. Shearing and discussing is wonderful, but not speaking only to foreigners is also important as you won’t grow and became more a part of the society that you want to take a part in. But always having friends which keeps you up when you feel that almost everyone is against you is great, someone to fall back to I guess. x Momo You made my day <3 Thank you from me to you.

olivia says:

this will never get old :)

me and my friends laugh so hard every time we see this video but the song is actually pretty catchy:D

Bryce says:

I find myself addicted to the song, rather the video that accompanies it.

Amber says:

I love this video of much i showed it to my personal development class

Jhon Peters says:

Open Condom Style

Andy says:

What about the man dancing above PSY in the elevator? Always makes me crack up

Sakura says:

Psy should never ever ever ever be compared to JB EVER. Psy is far superior.

Ahh, I remember when.this video had less than 100k views. Yg makes me so happy.

May says:

Omg! Kpop finally is on this site. I’ve been listening to YG (the record label PSY is under) for a loooonnng time now. Psy is amazing as well as all of the artist under YG entertainment. G-Dragon of Big Bang is having his 2nd solo soon and I hope he makes it on here! (:

Rob Carcamo says:

Doubt it [about GD being on this site). I liked Kpop before Gagnam Style too, but let’s face it. Ppl only like Gagnam Style because of how goofy the people look in the video.

For the Kpop fans, they’re laughing WITH Psy; but for ppl that have never been exposed to Kpop before this, they’re laughing AT Psy. The sad truth …..

Sara says:

Genius.

Ellen Leong says:

Funny,for teens, disturbing,weird,crazy

Ellen Leong says:

I watched it before. It is interesting and disturbing and funny. It is getting quite popular. I hope u guys watch it