7 Couples That Should Never Ever, Ever Get Back Together

by: on | in Celebrity Couples | 34 Comments

With her latest single, Taylor Swift has produced the exact opposite of Cher Lloyd‘s “Want U Back.” We love ‘em both, but sometimes a little T. Swift is EXACTLY what we need — and exactly what celebs need, too. It’s not up to us, but here are seven famous ex-couples who should definitely make “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” their theme song:

Rihanna and Chris Brown
Um, obvious much? They’re the definition of a toxic relationship. Onto better things, RiRi!

WENN

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart
No one even knows their relationship status at the moment, but as much as we want to return to the old days of Robsten, some things are tough to forget…

WENN

Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama
It’s not just the 12-year age difference, it’s the fact that the last time we cared about Wilmer, he was on That ‘70s Show. And the last time we cared about Demi, it was… ALWAYS.

WENN

Alex Pettyfer and Dianna Agron
We’ve heard Alex has a bit of a temper and things didn’t end smoothly with our darling Quinn Fabray. Also, did anyone notice that they looked a little bit related? Just sayin’.

WENN

Katy Perry and Russell Brand
Because Katy should be the one in the relationship with the craziest hair.
Plus have you seen the Katy Perry movie? We’re totally on her side.

WENN

Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries
Note to self: You should never marry someone with the same first name as your mom.

WENN

Taylor Swift and Joe Jonas, John Mayer, Taylor Lautner…
(or Basically ANYONE She’s Ever Written a Song About)
Ahem. Try and get back together after that.

Find Out Who Won Our Celeb Couple Survival Game!

Tagged: ,

Previous Post celebrity-couple-survival-game-featured-300x213
Find Out Who Won Teen.com’s First Ever Celebrity Couple Game!
Next Post Emma Stone, Andrew Garfield Support Charities, Cardboard Signs
Life (and Love) Lessons You Can Learn from Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone

Comments

34 Responses to "7 Couples That Should Never Ever, Ever Get Back Together"

joely says:

who saw breaking dawn or twightlight and all thos there a good couple why did they break up

iou says:

wwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

I 'm awesome and i know it says:

I sooo tots agree i mean who would think that Katy and Russel are good together????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hannah shane says:

robsten

Michelle says:

You Look SOOOOO cute together Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner!!!!!!! :)

Natsumi says:

Haha, good job You have a lot of cool videos! If annoye wants to watch more Taylor videos, I have too! Don’t get me wrong! I don’t want to use this video so you are gonna watch mine! Just if you FashionLover96 ♥♥♥♥♥♥ doesn’t have the video you want ♥♥

Erika says:

Why was Taylor Swift even there? Dress is too short and wrong color for her? Poor Jake, he must feel like she is stalking him as he left as soon as she correned him by the bathroom

orville says:

dianna agron is a beautiful lady.

Jane says:

if taylor swift and taylor lautner got married they would both be taylor lautner!

i just realized that, but i cant imagine taylor swift ever getting married…

Edgards says:

Hi Satish -I’m getting the same errros as some others indicted. I’ve verified the global variables are enabled . Can you please advise?Errorsa0 below. Warning: fopen(/hermes/bosweb/web022/b223/ipw.idahoatv/public_wp/wp-content/themes/swift5.28/admin/js-base/slider-lite) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hermes/bosweb/web022/b223/ipw.idahoatv/public_wp/wp-content/themes/swift5.28/admin/create-js-file.php on line 19Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for /hermes/bosweb/web022/b223/ipw.idahoatv/public_wp/wp-content/themes/swift5.28/admin/js-base/slider-lite in /hermes/bosweb/web022/b223/ipw.idahoatv/public_wp/wp-content/themes/swift5.28/admin/create-js-file.php on line 20Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /hermes/bosweb/web022/b223/ipw.idahoatv/public_wp/wp-content/themes/swift5.28/admin/create-js-file.php on line 20Warning: Cannot modify header information headers already sent by (output started at /hermes/bosweb/web022/b223/ipw.idahoatv/public_wp/wp-content/themes/swift5.28/admin/create-js-file.php:19) in /hermes/bosweb/web022/b223/ipw.idahoatv/public_wp/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 868

Mike says:

a practice like that will only end badly once it gets uceovnred the article doesnt say what software they were using but i know using reputable actually helps fleets track those miles more accurately, and reduce wasted miles by drivers taking the long way home’

dul de jonas says:

weeeeeeeeeee q lindo demi y

Ana says:

I have installeda0 the lasett version 5.28 but get this error when activating the theme.a0 I have checked uploads directory and it’s writable.a0 The them displays but i can’t change any theme options.a0 Please help! a0 Warning: fopen(/home/gadgolog/public_html/wp-content/themes/swift/includes/custom-style.css) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/gadgolog/public_html/wp-content/themes/swift/admin/admin-core.php on line 89Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for /home/gadgolog/public_html/wp-content/themes/swift/includes/custom-style.css in /home/gadgolog/public_html/wp-content/themes/swift/admin/admin-core.php on line 90Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/gadgolog/public_html/wp-content/themes/swift/admin/admin-core.php on line 90

Lola says:

Completely agree with Brie. And that little video of Taylor Swift clearly shows how immature she is–that and her songs . . . Her inability to build-a-bridge-and-get-over-it when it comes to break-ups makes me think she is,indeed,very much a drama queen. She is a grown woman,she needs to act like one,not dwell on hurt feelings and publicly humiliate others.

Roy says:

Does the fact that I don’t know half of these people means I’m old?

Your Mom says:

wow this is funny

yasmine says:

1.rihanna/chris brown:perfect couple but what had sadly happened should have never happened but it made her stronger as a women makeing her even more popular in pop culture an more insperational for all domestic abuse women to stand STRONG.
    2.rob/kristen:wat seemed like a perfect couple ends up the same as anyother celeb couple it was for the best though because kristen plays bella a lil to well in real life if they went back all they would have to do is spice up there almost perfect love
    3.demi/wilmar:trashy with classy not a good mix
    4.alex/dianna:long lost bro an sis DNA TEST ANYBODY?!
    5.katy/russell:like mixing up crack with candy they never mix russell is like a ”moccher” an not that ”funny” give it up ur not interesting!!!
    6.same old same old never would have made it better off with kanye
    7.taylor swift/her album:stop being a ”drama queen” honey its annoying acting like all your past releationships was something so so so sad that its good enough for a movie but get real adele is way more better than u its called being more happy about ur songs an yes u maybe ”americas sweetheart” because ur a pretty blue-eyed blonde but get real dissing ur exes is a very weak move u might as well thank them for giving u insperation for ur CRAPPY SONGS

Echo says:

Hello, Swift is fabulous theme! I have only one prlebom with the slide does not work.a0I have the 5.40 version of Swift, I tried enabling PHP 5 and 4.49 (both global variables on and off).a0He wanted to know if you need a plugin.a0Thanks! a0 Hola, el tema Swift es fabuloso! Sf3lo tengo un prleboma con el slide que no funciona. Tengo la version 5.40 de Swift, probe9 habilitando PHP 5 y 4.49 (ambas con variables globales en on y off). Quereda saber si hace falta algfan plugin. Gracias!

angelica says:

demi an wilmer no no, never a ”cute couple” it was like mixing trash with class meaning demi= trashy ,wilmer = classy SIMPLE MATH PEOPLE!!!!

Goo says:

interesting news mann !Thank end users as transfer very great imiornatfons. Ones New web is greatI am impressed using The information that buyers allow by things like this url. this shows Techniques to excellent you know your nice. bookmark this site, will visit back being more. buyers, my colleague, ROCK! I found just The information I now searched everywhere and only couldn’t discover. What a OK website. like stuff like this website Ones New web site is one as for my brand new favs.I liking this info shown and also this has now given me A few sort of desire how to succeed as Some purpose, extremely carry build up the excellent the job

yasmine says:

robert an kristen where cute on twilight in real life NO kristen plays ”bella” a little to good in real life SOO BORING!!

lola says:

I know someone that went to high school with Taylor Swift and she was apparently not the nicest.

Leia Skywalker says:

I agree with Brie. Taylor Swift looks like the kind of girl that makes such a big fuss of everything.

kayla says:

Chris would never she look better now

asotam11 says:

but you know who SHOULD get together??? TOM AND CHRIS c: why doe he have to be married uwu

Beth says:

I think that is all right none of them should get back together.

NaDhia says:

No, I haven’t touched the imorpt/export feature. I just installed Swift for the first time and trieda0customizing it through through the options panel. After having done with it, everything resets when I save the changes or reload my browser. Everything went back to zero and all my work with the theme gone. I tired changing the uploads foldera0permission to 777 but to no avail. Reply

Chelle says:

HAHAHAHA…oh Taylor, love you!

Ivan says:

I have the same problem (with a few orhets) and did download the latest (5.67) and installed it, but 5.28 is still showing in the options menus. Have you put 5.67 up in the WordPress Themes gallery so we can install from there or automatically from within our Dashboard? (I’ve found that to be a less-glitchy option). I’m also finding that whatever I set for my featured category with the sliders is ignored and it defaults to my 70(!) most recent and won’t show any other posts. So I’ve turned off the sliders which is sad, b/c it looks great, but the page is unbalanced if it’s just the slider and no posts appear below. Also having trouble with featured image thumbnails. My previous theme had a use as featured option when uploading pics which automatically inserted the thumbnail ONLY for home page/featured image purposes. I’ve gone back in and added thumbnails AND regular pics to Popular Posts, and added the same as a featured image in the Custom Field option below my post on the New Post page, but thumbnails aren’t showing up on home page/popular widget (for Swifty and Coraline ). Any ideas? This isn’t to be whiney you’ve done an amazing job and I LOVE your support pages they’re so clear and helpful. These are just things I couldn’t find addressed in the user guide. But, really, a wonderful job! Reply

Brie says:

There must be something wrong with Taylor Swift, she looks like such a drama queen to me, a little (not to say a lot) clingy kind of girl.

Jia says:

Joe jonas never ever is gonna get back with Taylor

december says:

demi and wilmer ahhhhhhh so cute

Annah says:

wow big thank you ! I really neeedd this I really didn’t know what to do with the social media thing lol and I read somewhere that you wanted to put like color scheme, like one push color palettes to change the theme- I am really looking forward to this I am not a color dummy but I find it impossible to make it look decent and change the colors one by one a0 thank you for the good work Reply