So did you figure it out this time? Were you stumped until the end? If not, what gave it away? Tell us, then check out the answer key below!
2. At firstm Olive lies to her BFF Rihannon about going on a date in order to avoid going camping with her hippie family. From there, the lies spiral out of control.
3. Amanda Bynes plays Marianne, a super religious girl who then decides that Olive is her church group’s next ‘project.’
4. The Pussycat Dolls’ single “Don’t Cha” was featured in the movie and on its soundtrack.
5. After lying and telling people she hooked up with a guy, his thank you present was an Olive Garden gift card. Ummm…
6. When Olive finds out that her fave teacher, Mr. Griffiths’, wife is cheating on him with a student, she lies in order to protect his marriage.
7. Todd, the guy who Olive lied about having her first kiss with years ago in order to save him from embarrassment, is the school mascot and a total sweetie. As you can prob already tell, they end up living happily ever after.
8. In potentially the most famous (and hilar) scene of the movie, Olive gets a card that plays Natashia Beddingfield’s “Pocketful of Sunshine” and she just can’t stop playing it! Watch it here in case you forget how amazing it is…
9. After her big show-stopping performance at her school’s pep rally and tell-all webcast, Todd shows up on Olive’s lawn on a lawnmower to drive off into the sunset.
10. Get it? Easy A!