What Logan Lerman Will Look Like in 55+ Years

by: on | in Celebrities | 9 Comments

75+
Yup, still adorbs.

Check Out Emma Watson in the Future!

Page:
1 2 3

Tagged: ,

Previous Post Joe Jonas, Stolen Bike
The 8 Most Random Celebrity Thefts Ever
Next Post Amanda Bynes in Easy A
Why Amanda Bynes Rocks (and Why We Hope She Gets Better Soon)

Comments

9 Responses to "What Logan Lerman Will Look Like in 55+ Years"

amie says:

He will be cute at all ages

looly doolly says:

I love him soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much if he look like that in 55 years I have no problem.

laiba says:

heyyyyyyyyyyy don.t talk anything about logan lerman he is still young handsome smart dashing and hot.

Madison says:

I wish Logan Lerman will go out with me and I am in High school and I will be turning 18 in 3 months and my Parents are both teachers, my mom is a 7th grade science teacher and my dad is a middle and high school Band Director and it is hard being the oldest sister and yes I do have a sister named Mackinley and a brother named Mason and I am in The high school Marching Band and we Do march the grounds.

gaiga belly chase says:

I don’t think that he look like than I think in his feature he still look like that how he is now

angie says:

i think logan lerman is still going to look handsom,no matter who he is

Stacy says:

Of course Logan Lerman is going to look like Paul Rudd! I always thought this. And they are both Jewish, so it makes perfect sense that they look similar.

heather says:

…just because theyre jewish doesnt mean they will look alike! Thats just racist. Its basically saying that if two people where born in the same country OBVIOUSLY they will look alike when they are older. Of course not! Wow thats really racist…