We learned so much about this awesome gal when we were kickin’ it (LOL, see what we did there?) with Olivia Holt back in 2011. And we had a feeling we would be seeing her again real soon. Aside from being on Disney XD’s hit karate show, Kickin’ It, Liv is playing Skylar Lewis, a girl who finds out that her parents are monster hunters, in a brand-new Disney Channel Original Movie called Girl vs. Monster due out next month — right in time for Halloween! Think you’ll tune in for the movie? Watch the trailer and let us know in the comments!
1. Olivia was born in Germantown, Tennessee and she started acting and singing on stage at the age of three!
2. Aside from acting, Olivia is also involved with gymnastics (she’s been doing that since she was a toddler!) and competitive cheerleading.
3. Her favorite condiment? Ketchup! She puts it on everything.
4. Liv was in a Littlest Pet Shop commercial when she was younger. How cute?!
7. Her catchy new song “Had Me @ Hello” will be featured on the Girl vs. Monster soundtrack.
9. She got the chance to throw out the first pitch for a Miami Marlins vs. LA Dodgers baseball game this summer.
10. Olivia is a self-proclaimed chocolate fanatic, so her favorite flavor of ice cream is, well, chocolate. Good choice!