by: on | in Celebrity Hair | 22 Comments

Earlier in the year, Nick Jonas took to the scissors and said buh-bye to his curls for reasons that fans are still unsure of. Then, Miley Cyrus debuted a pixie cut seemingly out-of-the-blue. Today, a picture surfaced of One Direction’s Liam Payne sporting a much shorter ‘do than Directioners were used to.

Immediately, people began buzzing about whether or not this was a reaction toward to the supposed Payzer breakup, a way to show his support for Breast Cancer Awareness month (which is in October), or simply because he wanted a change. While we think the new cut makes Liam look hotter than ever (who knew that was possible), we want to hear your thoughts. Do you love Liam’s new look or prefer him with his old style? Vote in the poll below and tell us what you think in the comments!

WENN/ Twitter

Check Out the Best 1D Nail Art!

Tagged:

Previous Post Miley Cyrus Hairstyle Battle
Find Out Which of Miley Cyrus’ Hairstyles Won the Survival Game!
Next Post Demi Lovato Blonde to Brunette
POLL: Back to Brunette! Which of Demi Lovato’s ‘Dos Do You Prefer?

Comments

22 Responses to "One Direction’s Liam Payne Shaves His Head! Do you Like His Hair Before or After?"

Gledis says:

I Love You Liam ♥

evelina says:

i love you liam

figuresk8rluv says:

Ehehe…anyone here like Niall? heeeelllloooo?

fern says:

I think its good, you focus on the face more

Sammi says:

Liam ur so cute and I loved the hair before the cut but u did it cancer so that makes u sweet if we’re u just be proud and don’t care wat any one says love u

vannessa says:

first of all i would like to say i love u liam and i think ur the hottest out of 1D and i love the new look i will like u anyway u r such a nice person and i will love u forever babe love ya lol!<3 <3 <3

niharika khullar says:

liam i think it doesnt matters with u which haircut u have … u loook awesome in all .. u r angelic internally. i love u and would always for what u r <3 <3 :* … dont loose that charming smile dear …. :D

1Dluver1300 says:

I can’t pick he looks cute both ways luv him!!!!!!

Dakota says:

I seriously don’t think we should need to choose Liam is just that BRILLIAM!!

1DLuver says:

omfg. how can i ever chusee?!?!

Rona says:

What youre saying is cltmlepeoy true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I also love the images you put in here. They fit so well with what youre trying to say. Im sure youll reach so many people with what youve got to say.

Mandy says:

Wow!My daughter, son-in-law and godsanrn are absolutely beautiful. Liam, Nonnie loves you very much. Your mommy is a wonderful mommy and I am so proud she is my daughter. I love you all!!!

ChellzPanda says:

Liam!! you are sooo sweet !! either way i still love you and your music but mainly your music!! i love you and the boys!! buzzing it for cancer makes a huge difference

Camille says:

I prefere his old haircut by far, but he did it for charity, and i love him for his music, not for his apparence. he’s a singer, not a model, so he could be shave, fat and unattractive, i would listen to his music anyway.

Kim says:

Oh gosh!!! That’s why he’s my sweetheart. Such a kind boy who always seems amazingly hottt!! I love him with or without his beautiful hair…<3

Zarmanzino says:

I am a resident dilertcy affected by this centre and am not delighted to see 10million pounds being used in this way. I think it would be nice if Liam Byrne would actually ask residents himself if they are happy.

Jessica says:

Liam’s hair was better with the quiff looking thing going on, but i respect the fact that he buzzed it for cancer patients. SUCH A FREAKING SWEETHEART!!!! But on the bright side, it doenst even look that bad. Liam is still beautiful <333333

LIam payne says:

thanks ur super sweet

Rosa says:

calaya jamie, thanks SO much for all your fasnattic pic, esp., for me,of big brother Liam proudly introducing baby Campbell, as i’m a senior auntie’ of thiers, from Alaska

Brooklin says:

I absoutley love his new haircut and the fact that he did it for cancer patients makes me wanna cry.