After the heart-wrenching episode of Glee, “The Break Up,” we don’t know how much more drama we can handle! Okay, there may be room for a little more dramz in our lives. Enter Nolan Gerard Funk. This hottie is going to be playing Hunter, the new frontman of the famous Dalton Academy Warblers. His mission? To try to get Blaine Anderson back so that the Warblers have a shot of winning Nationals! NGF makes his debut during the episode entitled “Dynamic Duets.”
Find out what sport Nolan used to compete in and learn more about Nolan’s philanthropy work and upcoming projects with some huge names in the biz.
1. Nolan Gerard Funk is a Canadian actor who got his break starring opposite Victoria Justice in Nickelodeon’s 2009 movie Spectacular!.
3. He played Conrad Birdie in the Broadway musical, Bye Bye Birdie.
4. Nolan’s activism includes Nickelodeon’s The Big Green Help and Alternative Apparel’s eco-conscious ReThink campaign. Sexy photo shoot below!
6. He is working with Lindsay Lohan on a film called The Canyons and with Vin Diesel on the Untitled Chronicles of Riddick Sequel. Both are due out in 2013.
7. He used to be a competitive gymnast in Canada when he was younger.
8. Nolan is good friends with Make It or Break It‘s Chelsea Hobbs. “We’re both from Vancouver and we both started acting there, and now we’re both working on cool shows and she’s playing a gymnast. I just thought it was kind of funny,” Nolan told Portrait Magazine.
9. He got to visit Alaska this summer. How adorable is this Alaskan sled dog he got to snuggle?!
10. He was the opening act for David Archuleta at the Hard Rock Cafe.