Demi Lovato Gets New Arm Ink from Kat Von D. Thoughts?

by: on | in Celebrities | 12 Comments

It’s been a solid two and a half weeks since we last reported a new celebrity tattoo — we’re looking at you, Harry Styles — but the drought is now over as Demi Lovato just debuted her fresh body addition. Actually, make the additions, because her latest tweets show multiple fresh etchings on her right arm. See here:

Twitter (@ddlovato)

You may notice that along with faith, a cross and half of ‘Stay Strong,’ the Demster’s newly branded with an entire flock of birds; 12 to be exact. Here’s a pic to give you another look:

Twitter (@ddlovato)

Along with photos of the artwork, Demi also sent out some love to tattoo artist Kat Von D, saying: “Thank you so much @thekatvond for my new ink!! I think it’s beautiful and I love it!!”

Twitter (@ddlovato)

What do you think is the significance behind the birds? Do you like D.Lo’s fresh ink? Tell us in the comments below or join the conversation on our Demi Lovato message board!

Demi Lovato Goes on Emotional Twitter Spree!

Tagged: ,

Previous Post Sarah Hyland as Haley Dunphy on Modern Family
Happy Birthday, Sarah Hyland! Her Best ‘Modern Family’ Quotes
Next Post girl-meets-world-pilot-alh-112612
OMG! Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel Officially On Board For ‘Girl Meets World’ Spin-off!

Comments

12 Responses to "Demi Lovato Gets New Arm Ink from Kat Von D. Thoughts?"

Jacob Allen says:

I sure hope her new ink is washable, even though the design is pretty good. I am planning to start filming my first Disney movie, where I co-star with her, Tony Oller, Keifer Sutherland and Julia Roberts. I plan to start filming this new Disney movie in around April of this year, 2013.

Bryanna says:

She’s such an insopation buitiful voice nd all I’m lad to see he getting back on track.

Noelle says:

I think that’s a pretty tattoo :)
    It would look good on anyone actually.
    Would’ve hurt a lot but it looks like it’s totally worth it

Martini says:

I’m not exactly sure WHY I should care. She hardly deserves to be famous, there are MUCH more talented people getting no recognition for their amazing work #WestEnd

Skaksksj says:

Ok martini she is amazing! I met her and she is very sweet and very very talented… I would like u to act and sing like she does!

Ladybird says:

Sweet she may be, but musical theatre performers have talent that outweighs hers by an incredible amount. Also, for your information, I can act and sing. Very well. I’m the only girl in a year of 300 studying both music and drama, so when you see me on the west end stage, you can apologise for doubting me then. #WestEndLivesOn

Rina says:

I really hope Miley can get her life totgeher before she goes down a path of destruction. She’s gorgeous, and is a great actress. The drinking/drugs rumors are scaring me. I also heard that she is no longer speaking to her father. She’s too young for this. As far as for the tattoo, It could mean something to her, or she could be attempting to get more attention. Her efforts will definitely be considered by the LGBT community. It takes more than a tattoo though. I want to see her clean.

Lola says:

Finally: someone besides myself speaks the bloody truth. Don’t forget to add Miley Cyrus to that list. #Amen

Ladybird says:

Don’t even get me started on Miley. If I had more time when I wasn’t performing or doing homework, I would spend more time endorsing Miley-removal-from-showbiz plans.

Emily says:

Honestly, Miley has just disappointed me over the years but she’s trying to get herself back up and I think it’s great that she’s trying. However, Demi has been through so much bullying and she has been such an inspiration to me, and millions of people around the world. Listen to her live, her voice can reach incredible ranges.

maryvatic says:

oh please don’t comment like this she is an inspiration to millions of people you know her name not her story

Me says:

I Love her tattoo and I LOVE HER !!!!