Justin Bieber Photographed Smoking Pot; Responds On Twitter

by: on | in Celebrity News | 37 Comments

Justin Bieber on Instagram

Justin Bieber on Instagram

Photos have surfaced that show Justin Bieber smoking what appears to be marijuana. TMZ broke the story, the pics were taken on January 2nd, a day after a paparazzo was killed trying to take a photo of Justin in his Ferarri.

As you may or may not know, Justin was not actually in the Ferarri. The driver reportedly was Justin’s good fried, rapper Lil Twist. But the photographer did say he saw Justin smoking pot before he was killed.

As usual, there is probably much more to this story than we know now, or may ever know. But in the midst of it, Justin took to his Twitter page to speak directly to his fans.

“Everyday growing and learning, he tweeted on Friday night. “Trying to be better. u get knocked down, u get up.” And in another tweet that night, “I see all of u. I hear all of u. I never want to let any of you down. I love u. and..thank u.”

Justin has a concert tonight in Salt Lake City, Utah. We want to know what you have to say about this story. Please be respectful in the comments below — we look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Watch 41 Seconds of Justin Bieber Playing Ping-Pong

Tagged:

Previous Post miley-cyrus-bean-alh-010313
Miley Cyrus Adopts Another Dog, Tweets Photo of ‘Bean’
Next Post Justin Bieber Indian Tattoo
Justin Bieber Adds New Tattoo to the Collection in Honor of Grandfather

Comments

37 Responses to "Justin Bieber Photographed Smoking Pot; Responds On Twitter"

Dallas Boneparte says:

Yeah Justin is a romodel to a lot of people, but he is also human like all of us and we all make mistakes. He’s still just a teenager and if he wants to smoke then he should be able to test the ropes out just, just because he is a celebrity doesn’t mean he can’t live his life like a person who isn’t famous probably would. But, also he should remember that by him being a celebrity he has to be cautious about what he does because it can hurt his rep and how some of his fans look at him….the fans should accept him for him not for what he did. At the end of the day live your life.

occeana says:

i think that Justin Bieber is a irresponsible ‘teenager’ if he really cared for his fans he wouldn’t be smoking so if he wants to be a celebrity he should be more careful of what he does. k thanks bye and be REAL!!!! not FAKE!!!!!

idk says:

u know what if u wanna justify him then dont talk everybody says hes just a teenager but no if wants to be a celeberity he needs to act the way their supposed 2!!!!!

arreona says:

I am disappointed because so many people look up to him and it is low 2 see him do these things and I lost my respect 4 him cause I thought he was a really good role model 2 people all Around the world

Ross says:

You don’t know what you had lost until its gone, for justin beiber salena will move on to better herself from being hurt by someone who doesnt know what true love really is. Justin showed is true colors and made it much easier for salena to move on. Salena heart will heal time.

directioner4life says:

Pur-lease I’m so not surprised, I mean look at the people he hangs out with obviously he’s gonna do something bad

RR says:

If I were to try to write a “heartfelt” message like Justin clearly attempted, I would at least spell out the word “you.”

Devin says:

Come on dude, really. I thought you were a role model to little girls everywhere! Smoking pot is low, but acting cool about it is worse. Shape up or ship out, you’re not a little kid anymore, so if you’re gunna’ smoke pot, at least tell the world and don’t act like a woos about it. Das’ all I have to say ’bout dat’.

-Peace out Sourcrout

Aleks says:

No surprise there that Justin beiber smokes pot. He is a disgrace to our contry. Time to wake up Justin and start making smarter decisions or else your career will not last long.

Caila says:

Justin is 18 and marijuana is legal in plenty of states.. He is grown and I don’t feel as if we all should be judging what he does in his free time. Justin can hang out with whomever because that is the business that he is in and on top of that young people shouldn’t be stupid enough to do exactly as every famous person does because just like us, they make mistakes. He should be able to do whatever, whenever that is smart and reasonable for his well being.

whatev says:

so what? It’s a natural plant from the earth. It doens’t make him a bad person or a bad influence. In fact, it shows that he’s a human like many other teenagers who HAVE to experiment and make mistakes to learn. Heck, it’s legal in two states and half legal in a bunch of others. Judgemental freaks.

Jakie says:

Who cares if Justin was smoking or not! Y’all have to understand that he’s a teen just like any other & is free to make his own choices. He won’t always be the innocent little kid you guys used to see on YouTube, he’s eventually going to grow up and is going to want to experience new things. Yes, there will be things he will eventually end up regretting, but the lessons learned are what count the most.

jennnnnn says:

“the photographer did say he saw Justin smoking pot before he was killed” pause. how can ANYONE know that did they go back in time and ask him??? he was killed who really knew what he thought or said. how do we even know he was around justin at any other time that day. I believe that part is baloni. I still love Justin as much as i always have, i do worry for his health, but it’s his decisions and his life and i don’t have any control over that

Shirley says:

I saw the picture it clearly looks like Justin, Plus he tweeted “Everyday growing and learning, trying to be better” which is a huge hint he mostly likely did it.

Booger. says:

He could of at least had good grammar.

That would make is LOOK better than all of the abbreviations and lower cases.
    But, I suppose Twitter does have it’s word limits.
    Though it IS possible to post a longer tweet. -,-
    Oh well, everyone makes mistakes. (Referring to the picture incident)

Elaine says:

“Could HAVE” not “could OF”
      And you’re the one saying he should have good grammar…

Belieber says:

Yeah, it was stupid of him, but I’ll always be a Belieber. but, I’m so disappointed. And it makes me super mad. but, it also could be the guy that looks sooo much like him. but, we don’t know for sure so people need to stop telling people that he didn’t do it, because they don’t know that for sure.

merelyn says:

Okay .. So justin wasnt in the car.. but the photographer saw him smoking pot in the car.. AWW mayb he seen lil twist smoking! DUh .. But some photographers go 2 the xtreme 2 get an picture.. Its not that serious. Calm your tush!

idk says:

Hmm this all seems a little weird. We don’t know the whole story but we do know Justin was not in the car when the photographer was killed. Then all of a sudden there is people mad at Justin so the photographers death. The death of this man was sad and.horrible but was not justin’s fault. Just as if I stepped out in the middle of the street to get a picture of someone and got hit by a car. It would be my fault for pushing boundaries. However, people are blaming all this on Justin in which he might take half the blame but since he is famous he is having to take all the blame. Then out of no where there are pictures of him smoking weed and saying its from thw night and Justin is to blame. Step back and look at both sides of the story. Both seem sketchy and something is up. I don’t believe any of it. It all seems so weird that these pictures come out of no where to “prove” Justin is to blame for all this. I dont believe it.

Bri says:

Honestly, I think the reason why things were not handled differently is because this is his way of showing he’s not a teeniebopper anymore. Same thing with all the tattoos. I personally think he’s a complete dirtbag and needs to chill because he is the main influence to grade schoolers everywhere.

123peanutbutter says:

Well, if that’s what he wants to do, that’s what he wants to do, it’s not like he’s a little kid. I DON’T support it and i don’t think it’s him, cause the picture looks photoshopped … but eh, you never know

team JB says:

its Robin Verracas check it on google he looks exactly like justin, if it was justin in the pictures his security and bodyguard wouldnt let anyone take pictures of him in the same room so think twice beofre making a rumor

hi says:

I’m disappointed, because he’s sort of a role model for young girls in a sense, but not surprised, not because I don’t like him, but cause he hangs out with people way older than him who have done way worse things. It’s still sort of unacceptable, though.

aalia says:

I’m pretty sure the photos are photoshopped. If not, I trust that Justin will make the right choices. He’s our good boy <3 Real Beliebers will support him through it all.

1995whatayear says:

He’s not a “good boy”, he’s a pot-smoking twit with his head up his own untalented backside.

Lola says:

Despite this, Justin donates to many charities, meets fans with cancer, gives and does many generous things for his fans. For example, one day he bought a cake for them. Now if he wasn’t a good boy, do think he would have done this? Untalented? He soled out two Madison Square Garden shows in 30 seconds. You if you have fans, then you must be talented in some way. What’s your talent? Being a hater? Good job, you’re doing just fine.

1995whatayear says:

@Lola:
        First of all, you do realise that the only reason Bieber donates to charities/brings cake along is because he has to keep up a good public image, as otherwise his career would plummet. And selling out Madison Square Garden is not an indicator of talent, rather it’s an indicator of there being enough deluded tweens who think they’re in love with him. I have a talent. I am a “natural performer”, so when you see me on Broadway, you can shove that in your pipe and smoke it.

JBTeam says:

I heard that the guy in the photos was actually Justin’s latin double Robin Verracas,
    Robin posted photos in his facebook page of himself wearing the exact same jacket of those photos and with his girlfriend: a pretty blonde chick who seems to be the one who is in one of the pics with him. The beer in the photo is “corona” which is exclusivly sold in latin america.
    I don’t know if this is true, just sharing what I heard.

Ummm says:

I have no dog in this fight and haven’t even seen the picture in question, but if you are saying “Corona” isn’t available in the US, you are wrong. Corona is available at almost every gas station and grocery store you can go to around here.

Amy says:

Corona is ONLY sold in Latin America…. LMAO…. hmmm… check your facts on that one…. it’s sold all over here in Ohio…. lol….

DerpSquid says:

It may well be Robin, there’s loads of evidence trailing towards his double.

thomas says:

Good job now everyone hate you lol I mean that good now I can that your place and do a lot better at it