Quiz: Which ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Character Are You?

by: on | in TV Quizzes | 7 Comments

Pretty Little Liars, Season 3 Winter Premiere

ABC Family

After a long hiatus, Pretty Little Liars is finally back! The third season of the hit ABC Family show premieres on January 8, and we’re just so excited we thought we’d put together a little quiz for all those die-hard fans out there. Though the show is all about mystery and suspense, one thing we know for sure is that each girl — Aria, Hanna, Emily, and Spencer — has a distinct personality. However, which reflects your own self the most? Take the quiz to find out!

START QUIZ

EXCLUSIVE: Go Inside the PLL Fashion Closet!

Tagged: , ,

Previous Post The CW
Quiz: Which Mystic Falls Resident Could You Be Besties With?
Next Post The CW
Quiz: Would You Survive in Mystic Falls?

Comments

7 Responses to "Quiz: Which ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Character Are You?"

lara says:

i am so hanna,i love fashion like her and i am not a scare of anything like her

emma says:

I’m sooooo SPENCER :***

monz says:

So I lurv Pretty Little Liars (PLL) because they are so mysterious,pretty,because I lurv Shay Mitchell(Emily) uhmmm yeah well after I watch it my blood is like boiling waiting for the next thing too happen and it keeps you goin and you get the cute friend moments in it and the cute relationships in it and its interesting I love the characters and the fact that they can deal with all that drama that’s sooo awesome they lyk s0 strong makes a pers0n wanna be strong well I wish I could be like them girls yeah and I just LOVE PRETTY LITTLE LIARS And SHAY MITCHELL

Aria says:

I got aria….no joke

Adama says:

its nice

samatha says:

i love pritty little liers because i love how there is a mistery that you have to solve i love it becouse you have to find who kill aly by