Miley Cyrus Refers To Liam Hemsworth As Her Husband In New Interview

by: on | in Celebrity Couples | 14 Comments

Twitter

Twitter

Right after the holidays, there was speculation that Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth had gotten married due to a Twitpic where Liam was wearing a wedding band. It looks like that was indeed the case because in a new interview with Cosmpolitan magazine, the 20-year-old refers to Liam as her husband.

Here’s the part of the interview:

Cosmo: Let’s talk about Liam. Do you ever have these moments when you’re still struck by how hot he is? Miley: Yeah, all the time! I’ll literally look at him and be like “You are hot, dear god!” The other day, I turned on the pool heater and it was steaming, and he walked outside and took off his clothes and jumped in the pool. I was like, “I’m gonna faint–the hottest guy of my life is in a steaming pool. This looks like a Playgirl shoot.” So I took a photo and made it the background on my phone. My best friend grabbed my phone and was like, “Who’s that? He is so hot!” That’s my hubby!

First off, that was an incredibly silly question. We can’t believe she answered it. But by using the word hubby and not fiance or hubby-to-be, we’re pretty convinced this proves she’s officially Mrs. Hemsworth. We’re really happy for them both. Congrats!

There’s another reason we think this is true and that’s that it’s totally within Miley’s character. Did you think she was going to have a big star-studded wedding and sell the photos to Us Weekly? A private family ceremony with no paparazzi seems much more her style.. and Liam’s. After all, when we interviewed Chris Hemsworth, he’d literally just found out his daughter was born and didn’t say a word. Yup, discretion seems to be a common quality of the Hemsworth men.

Are you convinced Miley’s hitched? If so, leave your well wishes for the couple in the comments.

Tagged: ,

Previous Post robsten-alh-011813
Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart Top Forbes’ List of Highest-Grossing On Screen Couples
Next Post celeb-couple-gifs
Squee-worthy Celebrity Couple PDA Moments — As Told in GIFs

Comments

14 Responses to "Miley Cyrus Refers To Liam Hemsworth As Her Husband In New Interview"

chelsea says:

No I don’t think so otherwise it would’ve been everywhere. Just cause someone says “hubby” doesn’t mean they’re married. Britney referred to Jason as “husband” once on the radio and she explained that they hadn’t gotten married but that he might as well be.

lynn says:

i think that you are to young and should of take your time girl you got all time in the world lol i think you only did it because you think that he would of got with another girl so that way you rushed it.

Ashly says:

Yaaay ! i love miley and Liam <3
    they're perfect cupels ! god bless them !
    i love :
    Selena – miley – Ariana – KristenS ……….

kristy griffin says:

I am very happy for miley and liam congratulations

M says:

who cares about these two IDIOTS?!

Tee says:

Seriously, the editor or whoever approves these “stories” needs to go back to school. She uses the word “hubby” and that “proves” she was married? Whatever happened to geeting confirmation from the source before reporting speculation as fact? smh

Tyrus Anderson says:

Im so happy for those two from the moment i saw The Last Song i knew that there was some real chemistry there

Allison Malone says:

Sometimes people refer to their fiances or even boyfriends as their hubby. It doesn’t really prove anything and since they ARE going to be married she might just like calling him that.

Maya says:

CONGRATS!!!! im so happy for you! hmmm, Miley Hemsworth… sounds good :)

Rose says:

Honestly, the writer of this post sounds like an idiot. They’re clearly all rumors and there’s no facts to base the assumption. Tons of people call their bf ‘hubby’ and don’t even get me started on the comment about chris. Teen.com what happened to you in the past year?

Jessica says:

how can you confidently confirm that they got married just because she called Liam her hubby. i call my boyfriend my hubby and we aren’t married.