Miley Cyrus Says Goodbye to Long Hair — Forever! Thoughts?

by: on | in Celebrity Hair | 7 Comments

Twitter (@MileyCyrus)

Twitter (@MileyCyrus)

Miley Cyrus‘ ombre bob may be a Teen.com-reader favorite, with her long, red mane in a close second, but it looks like she’s sticking with her platinum blonde, buzzed roots.

In an interview with E! News for So Undercover — which is out on DVD today — Miley says, “It’s so weird, seeing me with my long hair. I do not like looking back at it. I wish someone would’ve ripped those out of my head because the extension thing is just so not cute, I hate it.” She continues, ” I felt like I had bun every day of my life… I could never see myself having long, long hair again.”

The reason behind keeping her pixie cut is simple: “I love it, my fiance loves it, I’m feeling it and it’s just so much easier to shave the sides once in a while rather than getting your roots done… The messier it is, the better it looks.”

What do you think — do you prefer Miley’s short, edgy look? Or are you missing her long, So Undercover-like tresses? Spill in the comments or on our Miley Cyrus message board!

The Weinstein Company

The Weinstein Company

Check Out Miley Cyrus’ Latest Ink!

Tagged:

Previous Post Rihanna Hair Color, Style Poll Winner
Find Out Which of Rihanna’s Hairstyles Won Our Survival Game!
Next Post Jennifer Lawrence, Miss Dior Campaign Pictures
Jennifer Lawrence Goes Back to Black (Hair) in New Ads for Miss Dior

Comments

7 Responses to "Miley Cyrus Says Goodbye to Long Hair — Forever! Thoughts?"

Piper says:

Go back to long hair Miley!!!!!!!

Laura says:

I think it is so stupid how plpoee look at high school girls, and think sex, drugs, etc, and everyone who is not like that is not cool . Yeah, I’d rather be not cool and not have all sorts of STDs and drug related illnesses than be cool and have all that shit wrong with me. Sure, I like to party, I don’t like my parents getting on my case for everything, but I’m not gonna go sleep with 50+ guys (exaggeration) and try every drug out there. I’m not stupid, I know I want to live a full life.

Article Writing says:

Great website. Plenty of helpful info here. I’m sending it to a few buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious. And naturally, thank you for your effort!

Tara says:

No offense to Miley, but I don’t like her new hair, and I sort of miss her long hair, but honestly, who cares? It’s hers. She can do whatever she wants to. Especially if her fiance likes it too.

Alphon says:

Miley looks good with her new hair cut. Not a lot of people can rock it like she does. I do like her longer hair, but she’s happy with it.

M says:

SHE’S UNGLY AND DISGUSTING!!!

J says:

I’m not a huge fan of short hair (especially pixie) on chicks, but Miley does pull it off well. However, I prefer her with longer hair… but without the extensions!