Taylor Swift Enacts Revenge On Harry Styles During The Grammys

by: on | in Celebrities | 17 Comments

She pretty much took every opportunity on Grammy night to remind Harry Styles what he missed out on. Which was kind of awkward. And also kind of awesome. But mostly a little awkward.

First, she struck this pose on the red carpet.

taylor-smh-leg-021013

Teen editor Amanda described her look best as a milkmaid from the future”. She owns it.

Getty/Google

Getty/Google

Next, she opened the show wearing an outfit that was a cross between the Mad Hatter and a high school band majorette.

Tumblr

Tumblr

And then she faked a British accent (possibly Harry Styles’?) during the song.
Taylor-Swift-Harry-Styles-insult

Which Taylor Swift fans really liked.

tweet3021013

And One Direction fans really did not.

tweet1021013

And then she rocked the night away… to every. single. performance.

tumblr_mi1cynF6iK1qfoj4do1_500

tumblr_mi1b5qnUGf1qh9nffo1_500

Tagged: ,

Previous Post emma-andrew-alh-020813
Paparazzi Follow Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield Leaving Church: Have Paps Officially Gone Too Far?
Next Post Taylor Lautner, 21st Birthday GIFs
Happy Birthday, Taylor Lautner! Five B’day Wishes for the Big 2-1

Comments

17 Responses to "Taylor Swift Enacts Revenge On Harry Styles During The Grammys"

Tania says:

Really. Really??, WOW she broke up with him, so why is she the one whining, shes the one that DOESNT want to date him bc of Directioners nd ppl hugging him, so why. why?? is she the one making him suffer when she DUMPED HIM??? … very talented girl, but very childish….. DIRECTIONER4LIFE

Jennifer says:

Why do you guys think she’s so immature? Nobody knows the real story filled with details except those two. Plus all of you probably get mad or do something to get over a break up well with celebs it may be just alittle more extreme. Deal with it! People burns photos, smash food in their ex’s face, get drunk, ect, ect.
    Yes maybe she could’ve handled it different but I’m sure all of you have done something to get over a break up because maybe you just arn’t over them.

kailey says:

ew i hate her i literally screamed when she did that

JakeFromStateFarm. says:

Okay, I dont mean any hate, but shes 23 (i think…). She shouldnt act like a 12 year old. She should just grow up and find real love, cause this isnt helping her.

Rama says:

Please let me know if you’re looking for a wretir for your weblog. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d really like to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an email if interested. Regards!

Shaney says:

haha, such a cutie

Chey says:

She’s such a whore. Lets date him dump him write a song. But then I really liked him so I will make fun of him.

Taylor Supporter :) says:

She rocked that performance. People are so judgmental and are quick to take sides. I mean really, stop acting so immature yourselves and learn how to laugh ;/

GIANNA says:

TAY WHORE

Ashley says:

That’s so mean. If you think what she did was wrong, then fine, have an opinion. Calling someone a whore on a public website though? That’s just rude and you are being a bully. Stop it, and if you have nothing nice to say, don’t say anything at all.

GIANNA says:

IM A DIRECTIONER AND SHE WAS JUST USING HIM LIKE SHE DOES WITH EVERYONE ELSE

Susana says:

It makes me think that she wants him back. She just embarrassed herself.

person says:

how annoying, trying to mock harry -_-

alex says:

She’s a SLUT!!

kailey says:

true story

Yasin says:

I do not know if it’s just me or if everybody else enitonuercng issues with your site. It seems like some of the text in your content are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This might be a problem with my browser because I’ve had this happen previously. Cheers

1DHeartssss says:

:O
    How dare she??! And I agree with @1DScoop’s tweet!!!