You gotta give the creators of the Glee storylines a little credit because they definitely know how to keep things… interesting. During last night’s “I Do” episode, we said “WTF?” and “Yeah right” so many times, we lost count. At least it’s unpredictable. Let’s talk about the biggest blunders of the evening, then make sure to add your thoughts in the comments or on our Glee message board!
1. Emma runs out on her wedding. It’s not totally out of the blue that she would get freaked out and pull a runaway bride. But we’re still floored that Finn kissed her. Finn, the former McKinley football stud, kissed the school guidance counselor with OCD who’s getting married to his glee coach. Oh, and did anyone else find it odd that Finn was Will’s best man/only guy up on that alter with him? Even Emma and all her crazy had three bridesmaids. At least Sue called it out…
2. Tina and Kurt duke it out over Blaine. While Kurt’s sorta-kinda seeing someone, Adam, in New York, him and Blaine totally get it on back in Lima. Nevertheless, Kurt still insists that they’re nothing but friends. Meanwhile, Blaine’s current
stalker out-of-nowhere BFF, Tina, gets up in Kurt’s face, yelling that he’s bad for Blaine and that she’s really the only one there for him. But Kurt pulls a Santana and tells it like it is, calling Tina a hag; Hagatha Christie to be more accurate. Think that pulled Tina out of her haze? Fingers crossed.
3. Quinn “experiments” with Santana!!! Quinn, the one who got knocked up in the first season and gave birth to Puck’s baby; Quinn, the one who dated Finn, Sam and Joe (ish), then went to college and slept with her male professor. Yeah, that girl. She decides that men suck, and has sex with Santana. Twice. It’s true, experimenting does happen, but this just seems like the writers wanted to give Quinn some sort of storyline, so they decided to make her a lesbian just for the night.
4. Ryder kisses Marley. Marley, see the error in your ways! Jake’s a nice guy and all, but he’s a Puckerman and wants to get into her pants. He even purchases a hotel room just in case she decides she’s ready. Plus, he couldn’t think of anything to get his own girlfriend for Valentine’s Day. Instead, Ryder provides Jake with everything necessary to make Marley swoon. Fortunately, Marley’s a smart enough girl to realize that Ryder was the mastermind behind all of her presents. What she doesn’t realize is that Ryder’s clearly better for her (in our opinion), and simply walks away after he kisses her. Ugh!
5. Finn! Rachel! Brody! Okay, so Rachel and Finn have sex when Rachel’s in Lima for the wedding; Rachel goes back to New York and is all cuddly with Brody; Brody’s seen coming out of a hotel room counting money (is he an escort or something?!); Rachel pees on a stick in the bathroom, leading viewers to believe she’s pregnant. Yup, that about covers everything.