After close to three seasons, the girls of Pretty Little Liars still have a lot to learn when it comes to surviving in Rosewood. And we’re here to call ‘em out on it after the “I’m Your Puppet” episode…
1. Take pictures of everything. Wasn’t that the whole point of Emily and Hanna breaking into the morgue? To take a picture of the ‘John Doe’ so they can prove Toby wasn’t the dead body? Yeah, yeah, they heard a noise, but it takes .2 seconds to snap a photo.
2. It’s okay to call the cops sometimes. They’re not all Garretts and Wildens, ladies. When the teacher says that an Aria Montgomery came to pick up Malcolm, that should’ve been Aria’s cue to say, “Uhh, that’s me” and hit up the police.
3. Kids can speak. Okay, so the Little Liars haven’t encountered too many of them on the show. But it’s a known fact that children above a certain age know how to use their words. So why didn’t Aria simply ask Malcolm what the person who picked him up looked like?
4. Parents will be of little to no help for you. Emily’s mom may be the most useless person ever. The one thing she decides to finally confess to her daughter is that they found a dead male, late teens to early twenties, and that they’ll know more details in the morning. Umm, so she should’ve just waited the few hours to get that information. Because if it’s not Toby — which it’s not, we’re sure of it — then she just got Emily worked up for no reason whatsoever. Like we said, useless.
…except for in Caleb’s case. Ugh, we feel so bad for him. After years of separation from his father, Jamie, they were finally starting to build a relationship… until “A” framed him from stealing from the church. Now Caleb’s on a mission to find him and apologize.
5. Even Spencer the Crazy is smarter than
most all people. Spencer’s been spitting out her pills in the psych ward, finding secret passageways out and, as of next week, joining the “A” team. Aria, Hanna and Emily may think she’s gone off the deep end, but there’s a plan hatching, we just know it!