EXCLUSIVE: Nicolas Cage Chooses Between One Direction & Justin Bieber!

by: on | in Movies | 12 Comments

Teen

Teen

It’s the age ol’ question: Between Justin Bieber and One Direction, who would you choose? The answer’s always been a toss-up with Teen.com readers — just look how close the votes were! — but, during our recent chat with Nicolas Cage, the Oscar-winner answers our updated version of the question, “Would you rather live in a cave with JB or 1D?” while discussing his new film, The Croods, where he portrays the voice of an animated caveman slash Emma Stone‘s father.

Nic, with little hesitation, responds, “Bieber. Well, I don’t know that much about him, but I think he’s got a great voice.” So, does that mean he’s not a One Direction fan? He adds, “I don’t know. I’m sorry, I’m not ‘au courant.’ I’m a little off-base here because I just don’t watch television. I’m pretty boring, I read books and listen to classical music, that’s about it. I have heard [Justin Bieber], by chance, on the radio, and he has a good voice.”

As for another topic fave, the subject of Twilight obviously came up. Is Nicolas a fan? “Yeah, yeah I like Twilight. I think [Kristen] Stewart and [Robert] Pattinson are great actors. I think they’re excellent.”

For more of Nic’s interview, including what it was like getting to know his Croods co-stars, Emma and Ryan Reynolds, watch our interview below. The Croods hits theaters this Friday, March 22!

EXCLUSIVE: Emma Stone’s The Croods Character Reveal!

Tagged: , , , , ,

Previous Post robert-pattinson-sam-claflin-max-irons-posh-alh-031813
Robert Pattinson, Sam Claflin, and Max Irons Possibly Sharing the Big Screen
Next Post Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters, Logan Lerman
Your First Look at Logan Lerman in ‘Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters’

Comments

12 Responses to "EXCLUSIVE: Nicolas Cage Chooses Between One Direction & Justin Bieber!"

justinbieberismylife says:

one direction are little stupid idiots that dont even rite their own songs and have zero 0 talent!!!justin bieber has like one billion times more talenet so all of those one direction fans … this is for you.. fuq u…. jusitn bieber is the best one direction cant even sing. suck butt. lil butt lickers. so yea . thinank u for reading this.:) i dont care bout my speelling btw. so shut up

Alaura Horan says:

ONE DIRECTION ALL THE WAY CHOOSE THE RIGHT DIRECTION ONE DIRECTION ONLY ONE DIRECTION THERE IS NO CHALLEGE EASIEST QUESTION EVER *ONE*DIRECTION*

justinbieber says:

one dircetion sucks. justin bieber is a billion times better. one diection doesnt even rite tyheir own songs and they suck at singing

Veronica says:

I highly rmmeecond anyone who has any time to check out this show. Aaron’s skill can really be fully appreciated when you see the Marks show in person. Simply amazing.

justinbieber says:

1d has no talent

Fudge says:

ID FOR ME!!

mariam says:

justin all the way

Olivia says:

I think that one direction is better. Actually, no, I KNOW that one direction is better. ;)

kirsten kent says:

i dont know that ones a toughie lol cuz i love them both

Billy says:

what is a 17 yo kid doing behind the wheel of a Ferrari anywyas?? I mean seriously I wonder where he will be in a couple of years with whatever he wants he gets where’s the parental control? where’s the values he’s learning?huge tsk!

andrea says:

Justin Bieber is BETTER! ;))