From Our BFFs: Would You Be Upset if Harry Styles Went Solo?

by: on | in Celebrity News Roundup | 10 Comments

WENN

WENN

Is Harry Styles considering leaving One Direction? Survey says… [PopCrush]

Zayn Malik: The most loved member of 1D? [HuffPost Teen]

Katy Perry‘s ex opens up about their not-so-shocking break-up. [Crushable]

WATCH: Kendall Schmidt‘s Sole Patrol trailer. [ClevverTV]

R.I.P. 90210, Gossip Girl and the other shows we lost in the last year, like… [HelloGiggles]

Yup, totally girl-crushin’ on Tina Fey. [Gurl]

Welcome to the world of social media, Vanessa Hudgens! [Just Jared Jr.]

Tagged:

Previous Post Demi Lovato Demi Album Cover Art
From Our BFFs: Demi Lovato Reveals Album Cover Art & Name!
Next Post Disney Channel Austin & Ally Renewed, Season 3 Pick-Up for Ross Lynch
From Our BFFs: Disney Channel Renews ‘Austin & Ally’ For a Third Season!

Comments

10 Responses to "From Our BFFs: Would You Be Upset if Harry Styles Went Solo?"

Liudmila says:

I absolutely LOVE this Might have to try the recpie sometime! And could you please save some CUTENESS for the rest of us! You both are such an adorable couple!

Bayleigh says:

i would be heart broken if Harry or any of the guys left the band, it wouldnt be the same without them.

Heather Gallagher says:

IF HARRY STYLES LEFT 1D I WOULD CRY EVERYDAY
    BECAUSE I LOVE HIM HE’S HOT CUTE AND IS MY FAV
    GUY OUT OF ALL OF THEM SO HARRY PLEASE DONT
    GO YOU WILL MAKE ALL OF UR FANS ESPECUAILY
    ME SO PLEEEAAASEEE DONT GO

Alaura Dane says:

it wouldnt bother me my life would only get ruinedand i would never come out of my room id only listen to their music and die inside and just hate life ……HARRY PLEASE DONT LEAVE ONE DIRECTION PLEASE BABE PLEASE

RoSsLoVeR says:

i think harry is ygly i dont care i like Niall

Alliah says:

I wouldn’t be sad.. I would be devastated!! One direction should never break up.. you can’t have four when the fans are so used to 5.

MJ says:

i know i just looove one direction and i would hate it if the band broke up coz there is no one like one direction!

Acuy says:

I would love to see this thing with some object tnkacirg so it could identify dandelion flower heads and cut them off (: would save slot of time weeding the following year (:

claire says:

Og course we would all be crushed. But these are all so fake! When they are ready to leave the band and split up they will tell us. And they will for sure do it at a convenient time!