Jon Bon Jovi Slams Justin Bieber for “Disrespecting” Fans

by: on | in Celebrity News | 48 Comments

WENN

WENN

It’s not the first time Justin Bieber‘s been dissed by an old-school rocker, and it probably won’t be the last.

Earlier this year, the 19-year-old singer was welcomed to the stage at London’s O2 Arena by a crowd of booing fans after showing up over an hour later than expected, leaving disappointed Beliebers crying because they had to leave after only a few songs. Days later, JB canceled his concert in Portugal after a “rough week.” Although these specific overseas antics may be behind him, they’re certainly not behind those that’ve been in the industry over the course of the past few decades.

In an interview with London Evening Standard, famed musician Jon Bon Jovi slams the “As Long As You Love Me” crooner’s behavior: “Every generation has guys that do that, none of that is new. They run the risk of disrespecting their audience members who have worked hard to pay for their ticket, to give you the permission to take two or three hours of their lives — or in that kid’s case, 80 minutes of their lives. Do it once, you can be forgiven. Do it enough times and shame on you. They won’t have you back. Then it just becomes a cliché. It’s really not cool — you’re an a**hole. Go to f***in’ work!”

During Grammys season, The Black KeysPatrick Carney voiced some of his own opinions of the young star when the Biebs was snubbed of a nomination: “He’s rich, right? [...] Grammys are for, like, music; not for money… and he’s making a lot of money. He should be happy.”

What do you think of Justin’s recent behavior? Whose side are you on? Tell us in the comments below, or on our Justin Bieber message board!

Would You Wanna Hear a Justin/Miley Duet?

Tagged:

Previous Post Zendaya Between U and Me Tween Book Deal
Zendaya Coleman Pens ‘Between U and Me’ Tween Book
Next Post Ed Sheeran Denies Selena Gomez Billboard Music Awards Performance Twitter Diss
Ed Sheeran Denies Dissing Selena Gomez’s BBMA Performance

Comments

48 Responses to "Jon Bon Jovi Slams Justin Bieber for “Disrespecting” Fans"

Kite says:

Thank you Jon for being awesome.

Hanna says:

Honestly I was a fan and I still like him but not just this has us believing tht he has become a jerk he has done a lot of other things to. I just think the fame is getting to him. Don’t say I’m hating on him because I’m not I am just saying tht he knows what his game is and he takes advantage of it.

Melanie says:

Ok I wish everyone would stop hating on Justin! It’s not his fault he was three hours late! If you ask me, the fans that booed him weren’t true fans. I know if I’d been at that concert I wouldn’t care about the fact that he was late, all I’d care about was that he arrived safely. And I’m sure it killed him when he had to cancel the concert in Portugal cuz he hates to let down his beliebers. So stop hating on Justin! None of this is his fault and he’s NOT an a–hole!

R.J. says:

You’re an idiot Melanie…. This jackass needs to go back to Canada… as for you… you should just stfu!

Hanna says:

Honestly I was a fan of him but I agree with Jon up there I just think the fame has gone to his head. He has fame and he knows I so he takes advantage of it. And it wasn’t just this incident there is Mally his monkey and many other incidents. Don’t say I’m hating cause I’m not I’m just telling the truth

justin-hater says:

Justin hid in his room and played games on computer which had cauded him to be late. Yep Justin is a tota spoiled undisciplined a–hole, deserves plenty of hates for that behavior. The tickets cost money and people arent rich, Justin wasted their money and time.

Sam says:

Well i think what most people are mad about is the fact that people are paying alot of money for their tickets to get the full show and have the artist arrive on time, and if they dont they may not get to see the whole show or enjoy it.As for his attitude lately yeah he has been messing up alot, he is turning into a problematic and a bad influence for teens