Oh, JK. Now Amanda Bynes Thinks Miley Cyrus is the “Prettiest”

by: on | in Celebrity News | 13 Comments

Twitter (@MileyCyrus)/(@AmandaBynes)

Twitter (@MileyCyrus)/(@AmandaBynes)

Whoa, déjà vu. 24 hours ago, we kicked off the day with the news that Amanda Bynes called out Miley Cyrus on Twitter. Now, the same can be said. Only this time, Amanda’s eating her words…

After the former Nickelodeon star randomly tweeted “Ur ugly” to the “We Can’t Stop” singer, Miley conveniently had a radio interview scheduled for that same day. So when the DJs at Hot 95.5 asked the 20-year-old for a comment, this was her response: “I won’t even entertain that thought. I think it’s all so sad and I don’t want to add any fuel to that fire. It’s really so sad to me. I was rooting for her comeback until [she] started attacking me.”

She continues, “I just thought it was hilarious that she mentioned my name the moment I was the worldwide trending topic on Twitter. It’s just funny the moment you’re a trending topic how many people want your name to come out of their mouth, so somehow they can associate and maybe they can become a trending topic.”

Not sure if Amanda heard/read anything MC said other than the ‘comeback’ thing (or maybe she’s being sarcastic, who knows?), but of course she took to her Twitter soon after:

Where do you fall in the out-of-nowhere somewhat-feud? Weigh in via the comments below, or on our Miley Cyrus message board!

All Aboard the Amanda Bynes Crazy Train!

Tagged: ,

Previous Post Amanda Bynes, Miley Cyrus Ugly Tweet
Amanda Bynes Takes ANOTHER Jab at Miley Cyrus; Calls Her “Ugly” on Twitter
Next Post Emma Watson Theater Plans After Brown Graduation
Emma Watson Plans to Hit the Stage After Graduation

Comments

13 Responses to "Oh, JK. Now Amanda Bynes Thinks Miley Cyrus is the “Prettiest”"

Madi says:

Wow first Amanda calls out Miley then she just happens to say your pretty lol she is just confusing everyone

Hanne says:

Haha agreed, then again she tweeted that Drake was gorgeous, then hideous, ugly, gorgeous, etc. She’s pretty unpredictable.

Zoey says:

I love Miley…After her video “We can’t stop” she is the center of youtube,now some ppl who haven’t heard about her will and some of them will become her fans and she will be more popular.

Joy says:

I was quite surprised to hear about this as recently Amanda called Miley ‘ugly’. Well hopefully she’ll stay this good to everyone from now on.

anamous says:

i dont get this first amanda says miley is the ugliest thing ever now she wants to look like her seriuosly wtf

Erica says:

If you nothing nice say nothing at all I love Miley great person!!!

Emily Anne says:

I was watching Shane Dawson’s new blog and I totally agree with the fact that she is schizophrenic and we need to stop giving her the attention that she is craving. She needs to go get help, like, now.

Sammy says:

Amanda is on crack!

8. [...] if (!window.OX_ads) { OX_ads = []; } OX_ads.push({ "auid" : "423089" }); document.write(''); See full article at Teen.com [...]

Lucy Whysall says:

I think this whole thing is stupid. We shouldn’t be giving Amanda attention for the things shes doing, It just makes her say and do more things.