The Impossible ‘Harry Potter’ Trivia Quiz

by: on | in Movie Quizzes | 10 Comments

Warner Bros.

Warner Bros.

Think you know everything there is to know about Harry Potter? The books and the movies?? We think not. Actually, we’re telling you right now that you will fail this quiz — sorry, not sorry — unless you’re the best guesser in the world or happen to be nearly too much in the know about all things HP. Okay, so go on. Take it if you dare.

START QUIZ

Tagged: , ,

Previous Post Instagram (@justinbieber)
Justin Bieber Giveaway: Prove You Are The Biggest Justin Fan!
Next Post Miley Cyrus Trivia Quiz
Quiz: Test Your Miley Cyrus Knowledge!

Comments

10 Responses to "The Impossible ‘Harry Potter’ Trivia Quiz"

1. […] Harry Potter Trivia Quiz, J.K. Rowling Series Book/Movie … – Think you know everything there is to know about Harry Potter? The books and the movies?? We think not. Actually, we’re telling you right now that you will fail …… […]

Michelle Labovitz says:

i think that I pass this quiz with no problem because I know everything that there is to know about the book and the movies I’m a real Harry Potter I even take class at Hogwarts on line and if you really want to know the class that I’m taking is Defense Against the Dark Arts and it’s taught by Professor Lupin “he’s the best Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher that I’ve ever had” if you get my point and if you want to know I’m getting excceds Expections in my Practical and Written O.W.L. and N.E.W.T. end of therm exams and you should know for a fact that i would never joke or lie about something as important as this.

Ryan says:

I’m worthy of the wizarding world

sarah says:

DON’T READ THIS.YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST FRIDAY BY THE LOVEROF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU’VE STARTED READING THIS. DON’T STOP. THIS ISFREAKY1)say your name 10 times2)say your moms name 5 times3)say your crush’s name 3 times4)PASTE THIS TO FOUR OTHER QUIZZES.IF YOU DO THIS YOUR CRUSH WILL KISS YOU ON THE NEARE……………………………STFRIDAY. BUT IF YOU READ THIS AND DONT PASTE IT YOU WILL HAVE BADLUCK.SEND THIS TO FIVE QUIZZES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU’RE DONE PRESS F6ANDYOUR CRUSH’S NAME WILL APPE

Michelle Labovitz says:

I wish that you could make more quizs like this because there the best that I’ve ever taken and I’m the biggest Harry Potter fan ever and I’m not kidding what so ever you know if and you should know for a fact that I’m not kidding what so ever you know it and you should know for a fact that I would never joke or lie about something as important as this

Michelle Labovitz says:

I think that this is the best Harry Potter quiz that I’ve ever taken can you please make more you should know for a fact that I can’t wait ti take another quiz I’m not kidding what so ever I mean it you know it and you should know for a fact that I would never joke or lie about something this because you should know for a fact that I’m the biggest Harry potter fan in the entire world and I’m not kidding what so ever I mean what I’m saying you know it and you should know for a fact that I would never joke or lei about something as important as thsi!

7. [...] MUCH SCABBING/PEELING/I KNOW YOU LOVE THIS. here’s that stupid easy Harry Potter quiz: http://www.teen.com/2013/06/13/quizzes-personality-trivia-teen-girls/harry-potter-book-movie-trivia-… yesterday’s vlog: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZeZeagTpM0 make sure to check out our other [...]

matteo says:

100%. Why? Because i read at least 10 times every singleHarry Potter book, also i watched the movie over and over again. It was so easy! I was lucky only on the hippogriff question.

Elliot says:

This was the easiest Harry Potter quiz I have ever took SMH “impossible” my ass

Sruthi says:

I got about 50% of them correct! And thats pretty good considering that I DID NOT USE GOOGLE! :)