Zayn Malik Gets a Tattoo of Girlfriend Perrie Edwards (PICTURE)

by: on | in Celebrities | 21 Comments

Twitter

Twitter

Oh. My. Gah. It’s not shocking to hear that two of the One Direction guys inked themselves up again. Yet the design Zayn Malik etched into his skin — permanently, we might add — is one for the books.

While passing through Glen Burnie, Maryland, Zayn, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne visited Tattooed Heart Studio. Zayn’s latest decision was to get a tattoo of girlfriend Perrie Edwards on his right arm. And it is not subtle. Like, it is her to a T.

Keep in mind the couple known as Zerrie has only been together for a year. (They celebrated their anniversary — in Paris! — this past April.)

And if you’re not totally convinced that it’s the Little Mix girl on his arm, please note the unmistakable hat resemblance:

Twitter

Twitter

In less-exciting news, Louis reportedly got a spiderweb on his forearm (to represent Spider-Man) and a bomb (because he’s da bomb). Meanwhile, Liam’s said to have taken a break from the ink… for that particular night anyway.

What do you think of the newest 1D tattoos? Is it ever a good idea to ink someone’s name (or face, in this case) permanently into your skin? How would you react if your significant other did this for you? Weigh in via the comments below, or on our One Direction message board!

For more of Perrie, catch up with our Little Mix episode of My Day. My Life!

Quiz: Test Your One Direction Tattoo Knowledge!

Tagged: , ,

Previous Post Lucy Hale, Graham Rogers Dating
Lucy Hale Reveals Her New Boyfriend, Graham Rogers
Next Post Sam Claflin Birthday
Happy Birthday, Sam Claflin! Why He’s, Like, the Most Wonderful Human

Comments

21 Responses to "Zayn Malik Gets a Tattoo of Girlfriend Perrie Edwards (PICTURE)"

Bebe says:

I actually think this is pretty romantic. I think this is a personal reminder of how the two souls can stay together forever, like the ink On their skin. I personally wouldn’t get one because I just can’t see myself doing that. Perrie is such a gorgeous name for a gorgeous girl, and they are an adorable couple. I think though that Perrie should get a matching one, maybe with the letter Z, or Zayn on it, on the tricep would be cute. And I totally dig Zayn’s body art. It’s hot.

BrittLovesNiall says:

It’s those tattoos that come off. Lol

Nathalie says:

I would never get a tattoo of my boyfriend .i think that was a bad idea.

Sara says:

it’s a henna tattoo….they come off after a few weeks. and so what if it was a permanent tattoo? he has enough money to get it removed by laser if they do break up.

Lea says:

I think it was a horrible idea to get a tattoo of his girlfriend. What if they break up? That tattoo is going to stay.

Cecillia Le Roux says:

I can’t say that I am not jealous!! I love Zayn, he is a hotty, he a good guy and I am happy for him that he found his girl! I hope they have a good long last relationship, I can’t start hating on Perrie, she is a talented chick! And an awesome singer, I am happy for them both. I still love Zayn. I have to admit that Zayn getting a tattoo of Perrie was a bit stupid. Cause what if there relationship doesn’t last the way they planned it? I mean look at Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez, There relationship did carry on a long time, and they said they would be together forever and now look at them, they aren’t together anymore!! Best lucks Zayn and Perrie, Love you both! xx ♥

Sammie says:

What a stupid decision!! No offense to you “Directioners”, but what if they break up?! Like.. geez.

Eurolight says:

Levi 19:28 tells us that we cannot have a tttoao. If we lived by these rules in this chaper of Leviticus then there is a lot we can’t do today.Rev 19:16 tells us that we will know Him, meaning Jesus by the mark on his thigh. If I remember correctly this mark is KING OF KINGS and only Jesus Christ is King of Kings and a mark would be a tttoao, what kind of other mark would it be.

1Dbiggesrfan says:

I love them no matter what decision they make! I have about 45 posters in my room and my mom els me they make bad decisions some times but isn’t that all teens..

gabrielle says:

so hot love it

Sammy says:

Wow that’s a big tattoo!

11. [...] Let it be known I love One Direction. I do. I adore me some boy bands. But even in real life if my man wanted to get me tattooed on him, I would call his ass crazy. SOURCE [...]

Reyna says:

Haha, I started freaking out when I read Glen Bernie, MD cuz I used to live there. Now I live like 15 minutes away.

Deanna says:

OR (here’s just a thought) he might approach tattoos in the same way I do. If I get a tattoo of something, it’s because it represents something that had a huge impact on my life and ultimately changed me. So what if he got Perrie? True, it’s a little unorthodox, but she’s probably been there to help him through a lot of things unseen to the public eye, as she can relate very easily to where he’s coming from.

For someone to say that it was stupid is disrespectful. As much as they think they may know him, the simple fact is they don’t. So why bother with hate? Use the effort to try and spread love.

Plus, Perrie is downright gorgeous. I see no harm.

Deanna says:

Plus, Perrie is downright gor

15. [...] if (!window.OX_ads) { OX_ads = []; } OX_ads.push({ "auid" : "423089" }); document.write(''); See full article at Teen.com [...]

Maria says:

that was STUPID what happens if they break up???? huh???

Danielle says:

It’s always a bad idea to get a tattoo of someone. He’s just a teenager, he will have his regrets.