For those of you who’ve been living under a rock, One Direction: This Is Us hits theaters this month. (August 30, here we come!) So, in preparation for the film, we’re dishing out your go-to guide to hosting the perfect #1Dmovie worldwide premiere viewing party on Tuesday, August 20. Here are the must-haves:
1. Invitations — Before you can enjoy all that is One Direction: This Is Us, invites are a MUST. Fortch, you can download and customize one-of-a-kind One Direction invitations.
2. Snacks — What’s a party without snacks? It’s time to stock up on the guys’ favorite foods: Liam’s favorite is bacon, Zayn likes spicy chicken, Niall likes sausage, Louis loves Special K cereal, and Harry loves tacos. Just FYI.
3. Albums — Before the screening, you and your friends should get pumped up by listening to One Direction’s albums Up All Night and Take Me Home. Then you can sing along throughout the film!
4. Cardboard cutouts — Well, duh! Life-sized versions of your faves are a no-brainer.
5. The “Don’t Say…” Game — First, take a bunch of clothespins, and make ‘em 1D-themed. Then, pick 2-3 words you can’’t say throughout the film. (i.e. “Don’t say ‘One Direction’ or ‘aww.’) If you catch your friends saying one of the words, you take his/her clothespin. Whoever ends up with the most pins by the end of the movie, wins!
Now that you have all of the ingredients, get ready for the perfect #1Dmovie worldwide premiere viewing party. To find out what time it’ll be livestreaming in your area, visit 1dthisisus-premiere.tumblr.com. Plus, don’t forget to see One Direction: This Is Us, in theaters on August 30.