Our feelings are legitimately hurt, guys. After last night's summer finale of Pretty Little Liars, we just don't know if we'll be able to trust anyone ever again! (Okay, that's taking it a bit too far, but still.) Not only did we witness one of the biggest betrAyals in PLL history, but there's just so many questions to add to our seemingly never-ending list of questions. Take a look at ours below, then add onto the list in the comments below, or even tell us your theories on what's to come.
WARNING: Spoilers ahead!
1. Is Mona good? Or is she still working for the opposing team? Somehow, Mona got out of Radley (which, for a psych ward totally sucks at keeping track of its patients), and is now all buddy-buddy with Shana. Who we should all hate… Right?
2. Are Wren and Melissa co-conspirators? Before leaving Rosewood, Melissa told Spencer that she's only trying to protect her. That's why she was being so sketchy. But then, as we saw on the episode, "The Mirror Has Three Faces," Wren's up to no good, and working with someone over the phone. And on the finale we find out that Wren and Melissa are somehow linking up again overseas. So… are they on Team Good? Or, since Melissa couldn't stand Ali, are she and her ex now joining forces against the Little Liars?
3. Waitaminute — Alison's alive?? That mysterious hand we saw poking out of the ground all those months ago was finally revealed by Mrs. Grunwald. She claims that she saw Ali's fingers peeking through the dirt, pulled her out and brought her to the hospital. However, she hasn't seen her since that night. This leaves us to wonder not only if Ali's really been lurking around Rosewood (or if the Grunwald's just crazy) and whose funeral they all went to during Season 1. Someone died because the police identified the body as Alison. That's it, we're bringing back the 'twin' theory.
SIDE NOTE: There's finally confirmation that there are (at least) two Red Coats — CeCe and Ali. Does this mean that CeCe Red Coat was the one that stepped off that helicopter before that building burned down, but Ali Red Coat's the one that saved everyone? So. Confused.
4. Did Caleb leave? No goodbyes, he's just off to Ravenswood? We get that he's headed out to meet Hanna and the rest of the crew in the little town, but there better be more of an explanation as to why he's not coming back to Rosewood. We will NOT be left hanging here!
5. Is Ezra the leader of the 'A' team? Ugh, the tears are starting to come back. Although he and Aria share a brief kiss (which was not acknowledged enough in our opinion), our Ezria feels were blown apart at the end when he enters the 'A' lair after the Little Liars already rummaged through it. And he's pissed. We would 100% support the show if this was just another Toby-is-'A' fake-out, but there's so much evidence to support the notion that Ezra is 'A' to ignore.
But, as much as it would hurt if he isn't on Team Good, we found this to be quite interesting:
What are your thoughts on the PLL season finale? Have any questions you're dying to have answered? Or theories as to who's playing for which side? Tell us in the comments below, or on our Pretty Little Liars message board!
Go inside the Pretty Little Liars wardrobe with costume designer Mandi Line! (DISCLAIMER: The contest mentioned has ended.)