Dianna Agron Not Invited Back to ‘Glee’ for Cory Monteith Tribute

by: on | in Glee Gossip | 11 Comments

FOX

FOX

Despite her character’s pivotal role in Finn Hudson’s life, Dianna Agron was not asked to participate in the upcoming Glee episode dedicated to Cory Monteith.

While promoting The Family, opposite big guns Robert De Niro and Michelle Pfeiffer, the 27-year-old actress reveals that not only was she not invited to return for the Season 5 tribute, but she may not be returning to the show — at all. However, she still has kind words about the dramedy: “I think ‘moving on’ might be the wrong choice of words because [Glee] is always going to be a part of me and with me and I would always go back. So it’s not necessarily about a departure. It’s about what it’s imparted in me and what it’s given me.”

But, even though she won’t be involved with Cory’s on-screen memorial, she acknowledges his importance in her life: “It hasn’t completely hit in yet. It’s one of the strangest things that has ever happened to me. I don’t know how people do it over and over again throughout their lives. It just makes you take a new lease out on life and look at things a little bit differently. He was truly one of the most wonderful people I’ve ever met in my entire life, and that’s something that everybody can say about him, you know?”

Are you surprised Quinn won’t be around for Finn’s departure from the show? Do you think the showrunners should bring Dianna Agron back at some point in the future? Tell us in the comments below, or on our Glee message board!

Learn more about how Ryan Murphy’s planning for Finn’s death on Glee

FIRST LOOK: Demi Lovato on the Set of Glee!

Tagged: , ,

Previous Post Naya Rivera Interview, Demi Lovato to Play Santana's Glee Love Interest
Naya Rivera Confirms: Demi Lovato to Play Santana’s Love Interest on ‘Glee’
Next Post Dancing with the Stars, Season 17 Cast
‘Dancing with the Stars,’ Season 17 Cast Announced on ‘Good Morning America’

Comments

11 Responses to "Dianna Agron Not Invited Back to ‘Glee’ for Cory Monteith Tribute"

Jenna says:

It is ridiculous she was Finns girlfriend for goodness sake. I wonder if anyone felt even bad that some new people got to say goodbye and a girl he knew all his high school years wasn’t even there. Quinn is a kind person If Dianna agron had a choice I bet that was the only episode in season 5 she wanted to be in because it was a chance to be around people going through the same thing and a chanced to say goodbye the same goes for heather Morris

marjoe says:

Oh, Quinn! Every time a season passes, the lesser and lesser appearances you get! I’m hoping you could make it big in Season 5, but even in Finn’s tribute episode, you’re never included. I’m extremely disheartened. :’(

I love you, Quinn, though!

Megan says:

Its abousletly stupid ( like most of the things RIB write for glee now) Quinn was a huge part if Finns life on the show and do not have her on that episode is outrageous

Isa says:

They are very wrong for not inviting her. She was one of the characters that was most involved with Finn, and was a big part of his life.

Jaimee Wieber says:

I think it’s absolutely ridiculous and even rude that they didn’t invite Dianna back. She’s a wonderful human being and actress, and losing Cory impacted her life just as much as everyone else on that show. Not to mention her CHARACTER and Cory’s character had a huge story line together. I think it’s nonsensical and a poor decision on their part.

Mary says:

I cannot even believe that. She has been on the show since the very beginning and her character played a huge part in Finn’s life. That’s completely disrespectful that they didn’t ask her to be on the tribute episode.

Sammy says:

I guess she’s moving on to bigger things like the big screen. But I am shocked that she won’t be there for the Glee tribute to Cory.

Rmy says:

How can they do that ? Quin Fabray is an important character not only for The character of Cory BUT for Glee !

Celeste says:

I don’t understand at all why they didn’t ask her to be part of it.

Sophie says:

Why wouldnt they ask her to be on that glee episode? That is nonsensical.