According to The Mirror, Fire Station Manager Laurie Kenny says, “About 30 people left the building before we arrived and were not injured. Two of the occupants had superficial burns to their hands and the third had burns to his hands and face. All three have been taken to the hospital.”
Us Weekly adds the cause: “One of Liam’s male friends tried to change the gas canister of the heater, but it somehow went wrong and he ended up catching fire. The fire quickly spread all over the terrace and even into the living room of his flat.”
It’s being reported that it took 35 firefighters to put out the flames, which destroyed about 80% of the apartment balcony. So far, Liam’s yet to comment on the events.
Liam Payne & the rest of One Direction talk first kisses with Tyler Oakley!