What We’ll Miss Most About ‘Big Time Rush’ (The TV Show, Not Boy Band)

by: on | in Entertainment News | 27 Comments

Just in case you still had a shred of hope that Big Time Rush would come back, we’re sorry to burst your bubble, but the truth has finally been released: The hit Nickelodeon series will NOT be returning for a fifth season.

Blogspot (explosionlovers)

Blogspot (explosionlovers)

In an interview with Huffington Post Teen, the foursome confirmed what we pretty much knew at the end of Season 4, “Let’s put it this way: The episodic 28-minute Big Time Rush episodes are done.” BUT, rather than focus on the discontinuation of BTR, we wanna focus on all the best moments from the comedy with what we’ll miss most:

Logan’s Facial Expressions

Tumblr (adrianatoja)

Tumblr (adrianatoja)

Tumblr (nickelodeonscreencaps)

Tumblr (nickelodeonscreencaps)

Nickelodeon

Nickelodeon

What will you miss most about Big Time Rush? Are you bummed the show’s not returning to Nickelodeon, or do you think it was the right time to say goodbye? Tell us in the comments!

EXCLUSIVE: Big Time Rush’s Kendall Schmidt talks new music!

Young Boy Asks Santa to Get BTR for His Bullied Sister

Tagged: ,

Previous Post James Arthur Backtracks After Twitter Rant Against One Direction
Fellow ‘X Factor’ Alum James Arthur Backtracks After Dissing One Direction
Next Post The Originals, Season 1: House of the Rising Son Preview
Spoilers from the Upcoming Seasons of ‘The Originals’ and ‘The Vampire Diaries’

Comments

27 Responses to "What We’ll Miss Most About ‘Big Time Rush’ (The TV Show, Not Boy Band)"

Seth says:

No btr has to come back there awesome and funny tv will not be the same without them please make a 5th season

hana says:

I miss BTR. Please come back. I really love BTR. Please come back

MARIO says:

COMME BACK PLEASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

mario says:

BIG TIME RUSH PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CCCCCCCCOOOOOMMMME BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

ali says:

i really want them to return :(

liona says:

I really miss this show :(

James Maslow's Future Wife says:

Hopefully there will be a season 5. I have every episode recorded on my PVR. But I’m gonna miss the show so much. It’s a part of my life, that will stay forever.

Violet says:

I will miss Big Time Rush. This was one of the best shows ever. I loved how they solved every problem that came up, they had good music, and always had each others backs. I mean in Season 1 episode 18 they tried and conquered getting the band together. It was their promise. I know shows don’t last forever but we can try to bring it back. They can try to bring it back. Anyone could try to bring it back. But I think it is great that they are focusing on their career and making music. But us fans are also sad because a funny, sweet, cool, and amazing show is going away. Thank you for teaching us some life lessons and for just making a great show. We will support you on your tours and support you all the time. Thank you for giving your fans an awesome show to watch. If the producers ever consider making another season I will say this: It will be worth it. They have many fans who want another season. The fans won’t be mad. But there are always going to be people in life who don’t like something. I am a Rusher and always will be. BIG TIME RUSH ROCKS! And a season five would probably make an awesome come back.

Cory says:

I love BTR, I watched every episode, I’m gonna miss the show. They made me laugh hysterically, I had to rewind a lot of funny parts in the show and play them again to prove how funny they were. I love the guys and especially Gustavo made me laugh, with his yelling and what he says while he’s yelling. I wonder if he does that in real life? I really loved the show, I’m sorry it got canceled, I’ll miss it. I have all their CDs, so I’ll watch reruns and listen to their music over and over again. I’m a rusher for life.

Rushali says:

I am really gonna miss the show specially jendall

dawn says:

i loved the show and i am also a rusher and think all the guys are cute and i watched a youtube video of them doing a meet and greet with disabled kids and they taught me that being disabled doesnt stop u from being who u wanna be and doing what u wanna do and its rediculous that the show is canceled i really want too meet you guys if u read this reply back

12345 says:

they should not canlle it

geo says:

Ignoring the “boy band” premise, BTR was well written, smart, and, honestly, HILARIOUS! The chemistry between the guys really made it a great show, and the other characters just added to it. It’s a shame they’re canceling this surprisingly great show! I’ll miss it!

Cindy & John says:

I am going to miss this show very much. Spent many hours laughing at this show with my little boy. It was our “special time” together to laugh and sing. Best of luck boys as you move forward with your music careers. We will see you at all concerts in our area.

Shania says:

Hi I LOVE BTR THEY MADE ME LAUGH I REALLY WISH THEY WOULD DO ONE MORE SERIES WHILE THEY TOUR BUT I THINK THAT WOULD GET DIFFICULT AND I U GUYS EVER READ THIS PLEASE COME BACK TO AUSTRALIA AT KEITH SOUTH EAST US RUSHERS!!! WOULD DIE TO HEAR U R COMING HERE I LOVE U GUYS ESPECIALLY KENDALL <3 please please

Skyebird says:

I love BTR and I loved the show. I wish they would make more but if they don’t we always have the memories of the ones they have done. What ever BTR ends up doing I will support them along with all the other Rushers! But we will always miss and remember Big Time Rush!

janella says:

i want btr i love rushers and that”s
    my favorite band i wish btr is back

Novelaine says:

I dont want the Big Time Rush to end their show………..please They changed my life a lot. They taught me a lot of lesson in life SO I WANT BTR BACK!!!! oh and I’M A RUSHER!!!

liz says:

I want big time rush to come out come on btr try to get your show back ill miss all of u

Btrlovvve says:

I will it so muchhh!! I went to the concert and i hope they have one mext year!!! If not i honoeslty dont know what ill do i love big time rush and ill miss them soooooo much!!!!!!

nataly velasquez says:

voy a extrañar a big time rush es mi banda favorita y siempre lo sera los voy a extrañar

Alex says:

Honestly not going to miss it. Never thought it was a good show anyway, very over-produced.

Veronica says:

Well they are great supporters! their show always made me smile and laugh. I don’t know what you saw that apparently wasn’t funny but i’m just saying that they are my role models and i’m definatly going to miss it.

Anonymous says:

Thankyou

Mark says:

It was supposed to be. That was kind of the point.

Celeste says:

Big Time Rush always cracked me up! I’ll miss it.

Sammy says:

I never watched this show.