Ariana Grande’s Brother & Ex Jai Brooks Feud After Nariana Announcement

by: on | in Celebrities | 33 Comments

Twitter (@FrankieJGrande)

Twitter (@FrankieJGrande)

What should be a loving and happy time for Ariana Grande — what with her budding relationship with Nathan Sykes and all — is turning into an all-out feud between Ari’s family and ex-boyfriend Jai Brooks‘.

First, Jai’s twin, Luke Brooks, took to Twitter to publicly call out his distaste for Nariana, especially his brother’s former flame. (Did you see what he called her?!) Now, the 20-year-old Sam & Cat star’s family is taking the matter into its own hands…

In a series of tweets on September 26, her brother, Frankie Grande, tries to set the record straight when it comes to the original Jariana break-up:

But then, Jai finally speaks up, “@FrankieJGrande don’t u dare f***ing talk about me when u don’t know s***. I havnt said anything, why do u feel the need to?… When someone says s*** to try and make me look bad, I am 100% going to stick up for myself. I don’t care what anyone else says.”

Wow. Just… wow. What do you think of the new couple? Are you Team Ariana or Team Jai? Share your honest opinions in the comments below!

Get deets on Ariana Grande’s new album, Yours Truly!

Quiz: How Well Do You Know Ariana Grande?

Tagged: , ,

Previous Post Paul Wesley, Phoebe Tonkin Dating Rumors
REPORT: ‘Vampire Diaries’ Co-Stars Paul Wesley and Phoebe Tonkin Are Dating!
Next Post Robert Pattinson, Dylan Penn Dating Rumors
REPORT: Robert Pattinson’s Dating Sean Penn’s Daughter, Dylan

Comments

33 Responses to "Ariana Grande’s Brother & Ex Jai Brooks Feud After Nariana Announcement"

Jessica says:

I think people need to stop thinking that Ariana is sooooo perfect and everything she does is right. I get it. You’re a team “Ariana” but that doesn’t mean you have to bash on Jai. It sounded like he genuinely likes Ariana and then she goes and cheats on him. Of course there are going to be people out there going “Ariana didn’t cheat on him she is heartbroken well you know what, SO IS HE SO GET OVER IT SHES NOT AS PERFECT AS SHE SEEMS.

eric says:

Team Ariana duhhh I think jai is a man whore who can suck his dick for what he had done to poor sweet Ariana #Team Ariana P.S. jai can go FUCK himself

Natasia Romania says:

Team jai. Ariana is just a fake ass bitch that can’t face the truth

Ariana grande says:

Ok first of THEY ARE HILARIOUS AND AWESOME AND REALLY FUNNY! But secondly it’s really uncool to say that:/ and I’m speaking the truth….ok let’s go all the way back from when jai and Ariana were dating…. They really were a cute couple until this whole drama started… Jai said Ariana cheated on him and Ariana says she didn’t! So first of all jai shouldn’t put his own personal business on twitter… It really breaks my heart that they both are heartbroken… It really does…. But I don’t get why anybody besides jai and Ariana have the freedom to give hate to one or another because neither of you guys (ANYONE) weren’t there stuck in the middle of that problem….I ESPECIALLY didn’t like how beau and luke were so rude to Ariana and Frankie… It’s hard to believe that you guys even said that. But you did. And you can’t take it back. Seriously you guys are amazing and I bet they will have a good life just please do not make mean and stupid idiotic jokes about Ariana…just remember its between jai and ari you don’t have any idea what happened! And Nathan well…I don’t think they would like to be made fun of…. But you guys wouldn’t because they are awesome and really sweet… I have anger issues myself…I just realized that it’s not fair to take sides though… Just be happy look at the past in a good way…she made jai happy remember? Remember jai also said he Is to young to date? Alright sorry this is none of my business but I just wanted to make things clear! And talk about Frankie being gay one more time… Go to hell! Fuck you who cares if he is gay or not gay!

Kasey says:

Ariana is a whore ass I mean she left jai for nathan the sloth and her gay brother just likes to spread lies

El says:

I think that they were maybe having arguments in the 1st place and I think that she wanted to break up with him anyway but he was being a bit overprotective. So, I don’t know which team I’m on :(

Who the fuck cares? says:

Katherine says:

I honostley think it’s Ariana’s fault for cheating I mean once a cheater always a cheater so srry ariana you can’t stick up for yourself so that’s why you have your own brother to defend you ugh you just should’ve never cheated becuase now look what happened

Arre says:

Tbh, I think Jai just cant get over the fact that it was his fault for breaking up with Ari. He also needs to realize that that is her older brother that loves her dearly and proctects her and has her back just like his twin protects him and has his back. Lol, Jai better by happy that Frankie didnt fly to Austrailia and beat his and Lukes pitiful, fake asses. I cant see the Frankie or Ari telling lies unlike Jai, and Luke. And, if it wasnt for Ariana, you wouldnt be in the position you are today with all of your fans, popularity, and money, so thank her for that lol. And last, im so very happy she found someone better than Jai. Im not gonna pick teams but good job Nathan. You won a precious one! Do her good Nath (:

Ashley says:

If you have any idea about Jai and Luke you will see that u are saddly wrong so if u dont know them shut up. The Jai’s fans know him because of his youtube videos To be honest I know Ariana thanks than Jai that was dating her so shush in my country you say who is Ariana Grande and anyone knows. She is not that important

Megan says:

Team Jai. Ariana’s family doesn’t need to spread lies, and completely avoided the fact that she cheated. Cheating isn’t right. No one deserves to be cheated on. Jai treated her like a princess. Anyone that knows Jai knows that he isn’t rich. He isn’t swimming in money. In fact while dating Ariana he was sharing a bedroom and bunkbed with his twin brother, and flying around the world with his own money to see her? No one can tell me he didn’t care. Even after the break up he told fans to buy her music, but she didn’t promote him once. I’m sorry, but everyone needs to open up their eyes and see she isn’t innocent.

jodie says:

#TeamAriana <3

kirsty says:

TEAM ARIANA!!

Mariam says:

TEAM ARIANA

Cece says:

#TEAMJAI obvsly

prisca says:

obviously,team ariana

Amanda says:

Honestly I am on both teams because Ariana deserves to be happy with either Jai, Nathan or someone else. On the other hand Jai has a right to be happy & not targeted by Frankie because yes he is being a good older brother but how they broke-up should be kept secret & between Jai, Ariana, friends & family. I don’t think everyone needs to know what happened, why it happened or how it happened. I also said that if Jariana are over I would want her to date Nathan so to me it doesn’t matter but it does bug me that Frankie said all of that about Jai because from the looks of it they used to be pretty good friends.

Shelby says:

Team Ariana

Hadley says:

Jai. Ariana has a questionable dating history, and people need to get their heads out of their asses enough to realize she isn’t perfect.

Sammy says:

Frankie is totally right! Jai just needs to get over it.

Karen says:

#TEAMNONEOFTHEM

Angelina says:

I honestly feel like both parties could have dealt with it in a mature way. Luke should not have called Ari a hoe and Frankie should have let it go. I understand he was protecting his little sister but at the end of the day the matters lie between Ari and Jai not Frankie, or Luke

Cloi says: