How to Dress Like Your Favorite YA Heroines for Halloween 2013

by: on | in Books | 12 Comments

Still trying to figure out a killer costume for Halloween 2013? Well, look no further because we’ve got seven DIY ideas made for the YA book lover we know all — okay, most — of you are. Whether you’re a total Shadowhunter (a la Lily Collins in The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones) or torn among multiple factions (a la Shailene Woodley in Divergent), we’ve got the inspiration you need this spooktacular season:

NOTE: Please keep in mind that all weapons are fake.

DIY Clary Fray, The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones

DIY Tris Prior, Divergent

DIY Hermione Granger, Harry Potter

DIY Bella Swan / Cullen, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn -- Part 1

DIY Annabeth Chase, Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters

DIY Katniss Everdeen, The Hunger Games

DIY Rose Hathaway, Vampire Academy

What the World Would Be Like Without Books (in GIFs)

Tagged: , , ,

Previous Post Zendaya Coleman NFL Juniors Apparel Interview, Fashion Q&A
EXCLUSIVE: Zendaya Talks Style Icons, Nail Trends and, Of Course, NFL Juniors
Next Post pll-best-dresed-alh-101613
‘Pretty Little Liars’ Halloween Episode & ‘Ravenswood’ Premiere: Who Was Best Dressed?

Comments

12 Responses to "How to Dress Like Your Favorite YA Heroines for Halloween 2013"

Crazyforbooks says:

I love the the mortal instraments they are a really good book and i think jace lightwood and magnus bane are a really cute couple and they like each other yeah they have there fights and everything but they always fix them in the end and i am only up to the 5th book and it is really good so far and i can’t wait till i get to the next book.

ClaryFray4eva says:

Wher in the heck do I buy this stuff? I will tell u right here and now I am not going to travel across the god danged ocean for a Halloween costume and then just throw it away after a year because it doesn’t fit ant more if I don’t even know wher to find it!

Good Girl says:

You need to tell us where do we buy this stuff I mean if you are going to put it up there well put a link for it too!Please put a link for everything we need it I have been searching for these cloths for so long and now I find the one but it has no link so I am back to 0.

mya says:

I hate vampires, but city of bones is my jam.

No says:

I hate vampires, but city of bones is my jam.

6. […] widely in stores. Check out the looks of the Rose and Tris that you can wear to the film (more at Teen.com). A word of advice – don’t carry any kind of weapons – real or fake – shown […]

Ralph Lauren Chemises says:

I often don’t even try it on,’ she admits. Ralph Lauren Chemises http://www.zarafarms.com/

moncler frakker says:

31, 1958, as an early entry of the International Geophysical Year. moncler frakker http://www.canwe-doit.com/

Fang says:

Where do I buy? :D

Sammy says:

These are really cool ideas!

caitlin says:

Where do i find the clothing links?