How to Dress Like Your Favorite YA Heroines for Halloween

by: on | in Books | 15 Comments

Still trying to figure out a killer costume for Halloween 2013? Well, look no further because we’ve got seven DIY ideas made for the YA book lover we know all — okay, most — of you are. Whether you’re a total Shadowhunter (a la Lily Collins in The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones) or torn among multiple factions (a la Shailene Woodley in Divergent), we’ve got the inspiration you need this spooktacular season:

NOTE: Please keep in mind that all weapons are fake.

DIY Clary Fray, The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones

DIY Tris Prior, Divergent

DIY Hermione Granger, Harry Potter

DIY Bella Swan / Cullen, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn -- Part 1

DIY Annabeth Chase, Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters

DIY Katniss Everdeen, The Hunger Games

DIY Rose Hathaway, Vampire Academy

What the World Would Be Like Without Books (in GIFs)

Tagged: , , ,

Previous Post Zendaya Coleman NFL Juniors Apparel Interview, Fashion Q&A
EXCLUSIVE: Zendaya Talks Style Icons, Nail Trends and, Of Course, NFL Juniors
Next Post pll-best-dresed-alh-101613
‘Pretty Little Liars’ Halloween Episode & ‘Ravenswood’ Premiere: Who Was Best Dressed?

Comments

15 Responses to "How to Dress Like Your Favorite YA Heroines for Halloween"

sonicgal21 says:

This is cool but i have brown hair can i still be tris???

Fiction correction says:

Of course! Shai has brown hair in the movie as Tris so i dont think it will matter that your hair brown instead of blonde. Also if you hair is brown then people that have only seen the movie will more likely know who you are going as.

Crazyforbooks says:

I love the the mortal instraments they are a really good book and i think jace lightwood and magnus bane are a really cute couple and they like each other yeah they have there fights and everything but they always fix them in the end and i am only up to the 5th book and it is really good so far and i can’t wait till i get to the next book.

ClaryFray4eva says:

Wher in the heck do I buy this stuff? I will tell u right here and now I am not going to travel across the god danged ocean for a Halloween costume and then just throw it away after a year because it doesn’t fit ant more if I don’t even know wher to find it!

Good Girl says:

You need to tell us where do we buy this stuff I mean if you are going to put it up there well put a link for it too!Please put a link for everything we need it I have been searching for these cloths for so long and now I find the one but it has no link so I am back to 0.

mya says:

I hate vampires, but city of bones is my jam.

No says:

I hate vampires, but city of bones is my jam.

7. […] widely in stores. Check out the looks of the Rose and Tris that you can wear to the film (more at Teen.com). A word of advice – don’t carry any kind of weapons – real or fake – shown […]

Ralph Lauren Chemises says:

I often don’t even try it on,’ she admits. Ralph Lauren Chemises http://www.zarafarms.com/

moncler frakker says:

31, 1958, as an early entry of the International Geophysical Year. moncler frakker http://www.canwe-doit.com/

Fang says:

Where do I buy? :D

Sammy says:

These are really cool ideas!

caitlin says:

Where do i find the clothing links?