Are we the only ones who feel like there has been a SERIOUS lacking of Andrew Garfield in our lives lately? 2012 was a big year for him thanks to the release of The Amazing Spider-Man, but he's been so busy this year filming the sequel — out in 2014! — that we feel like we've barely seen him.
To help fill any A-Garf gap you might be feeling, we put together 10 reasons why he is one of Hollywood's most underrated hotties. Check them out below!
1. He has a natural paternal instinct.
While filming The Amazing Spider-Man 2 back in June, Andrew was taking a break from filming when someone brought over a baby. You might think that while taking a break — in his Spidey suit, no less — he might want a minute to himself, but nope, he held that baby, and he held it well.
2. He isn't afraid to make a fool of himself for a good cause.During a visit to Ellen last year, Andrew wanted to raise some money for the World Wide Orphans Foundation, so he had to do multiple dances. However, for each dance he did, they donated $1,000! He did an Irish jig, belly dancing, and much more. In total, he ended up raising $10,000!
3. He always has time for random acts of kindness.
Yet another time Andrew was busy being his amazing self took place back in May. While on his way to The Amazing Spider-Man 2 set in NYC, he stopped to play b-ball — in his Spidey suit! — with some unsuspecting kids. This is something these kids will remember forever, but we're glad they also got video proof.
4. He doesn't let photobombers bother him.
Back in May, Andrew and his GF Emma Stone attended an event and of course, posed for some photos. However, what Andrew didn't know is that Emma was causing mayhem behind him. Did that phase A-Garf? Absolutely not.
5. He knows how to make the best of every situation.
Andrew and GF Emma are constantly paparazzi targets, but last year they decided to take matters into their own hands, and turn a crappy situation into something positive. Instead of letting the paps get them down, they made some signs that told people to help out a good cause.
6. He's got enough street cred to roll with people like Justin Timberlake…
Back in 2010, these two shared the big screen in The Social Network, and even though they were on-screen foes, we feel like they get along pretty well IRL.
7. …and Robert Pattinson
Yes, these two have been friends forever. R-Pattz and A-Garf — they're unstoppable!
8. He always says what he feels.
Most guys have trouble communicating how they feel — especially in relationships — but that is certainly not the case with Andrew and Emma.
9. He's comfortable with his sexuality.
Andrew isn't afraid to admit when a guy is handsome. Case in point? His mancrush on Ryan Gosling! He recently had these chose words to say about the Crazy, Stupid, Love. star: “He’s just a dreamboat. Its undebatable. He’s just stunning. Not only physically, but in terms of talent—a general sex appeal that he has.”
10. He shares our love of food.
Yep, pretty much.
What are your favorite things about Andrew? Sound off in the comments!
Flashback: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Comic Con panel!