The Funniest Fan Reactions to One Direction’s Midnight Memories Leak

by: on | in Music | 7 Comments

Yikes! Just one week ahead of the official release of One Direction‘s Midnight Memories, the entire album leaked online for millions of screaming Directioners to hear ahead of schedule. While some mused that true fans wouldn’t listen to the tracks illegally, a majority couldn’t wait any longer. These were some of the most hilarious reactions on Twitter from those who had no patience:

Have you listened to 1D’s Midnight Memories? If you did, what are your thoughts? If not, are you planning on waiting until the official release on November 25 like a “true” fan? Spill in the comments below, or on our One Direction message board!

One Direction premieres its “Story of My Life” music video with special guests!

The 10 Go-To YouTubers for One Direction Song Covers

Tagged:

Previous Post Ariana Grande Last Christmas Teaser
Ariana Grande Talks Nathan Sykes, Plus Releases “Last Christmas” Snippet
Next Post Ariana Grande Justin Bieber Song Covers
Ariana Grande Covers JB’s “Be Alright & “Die In Your Arms.” Pick Your Fave!

Comments

7 Responses to "The Funniest Fan Reactions to One Direction’s Midnight Memories Leak"

abigail says:

I have listened to the whole album and its amazing I absolutely love it !!!!!!!!!

Ana says:

listen, they’re gonna get my money for this album anyway because im definitely gonna buy it so HEY why not listen to the leaked version!

Sammy says:

I’m so excited for the full album!

Kristen says:

I listened to 2 songs just to get a feel for the album. But haven’t listen to anything else.

Kellie says:

I am waiting. I listened to one song because I thought it was the one they were releasing to the Pre-Orders. But I felt guilty. The boys worked so hard to make it and then when I saw Niall’s tweet about how it sucked it broke my heart. They deserve the moment to share it with us and I am waiting till that moment.

Jessica says:

I am definetly waiting till the album is officially released!