Before actors become true celebrities, they usually get their starts in the entertainment business via television shows and/or made-for-TV movies. And their roles on said shows are usually pretty small, insignificant even; sometimes, they may just have ONE line. Looking back, though, there are some pretty great ones from our current faves. (We see you, Jennifer Lawrence.) From her stint on Monk to a gem from Selena Gomez, here are some of the top celeb TV cameos we bet you forgot all about:
1. Jennifer Lawrence on Monk. Jen was just 16 when she appeared as a mascot on this TV show. Check out this clip and wait until the very end to see Jen deliver her line:
2. Vanessa Hudgens on Still Standing. Check out this clip from 2002! Vanessa doesn’t have many lines, but she looks so young and adorable!
3. Ashley Tisdale on Beverly Hills, 90210. In 2000, Ashley played a girl named Tiffany on an episode of this show. Watch her get asked to dance in the video!
4. Bridgit Mendler on General Hospital. In 2006, Bridgit made a short appearance on this daytime soap opera. She played the dream daughter of one of the characters on the show.
5. Selena Gomez and Mitchel Musso in the same Walker, Texas Ranger TV movie. Look how young they are. So cute!
6. Kat Graham on Grounded for Life. Back in 2004, before The Vampire Diaries fame, Kat appeared in an episode of this WB show.
7. Chord Overstreet on iCarly. Before landing a spot on Glee, Chord did a quick cameo on this Nickelodeon show! Watch him get denied in the clip below.
Remember any of these cameos? Sound off in the comments!
You guys, Selena Gomez could be up for an Oscar!